First Kiss

---- Your Point of View ---

You continued to get dressed – doing your best to not be unsettled knowing Bucky was in your house, you decided that you were actually going to dress casually just like he asked.

Bruising your hair and teeth, you had put on jeans, ankle boots and a white tank top and a cream cashmere sweater, you put your hair down.

With a determined sigh you walked into the living room and stopped when you saw Bucky sitting on the couch.

You felt your blood run cold seeing him and you stopped dead in your tracks.

You had a slight unnerving flashback of the first time you saw The Winter Soldier, Bucky was sitting in the room, half covered in darkness.

His eyes were fixed on you, and he was giving you a very dark look.

"I really don't like that expression on your face beautiful..."

His tone of voice was a deadpanned, you gulped and stepped back a little bit as a memory came to you, even thought you tried to stop it from doing so.

"I really don't like this Apollo."

You looked at your brother, he looked down and gave you a smirk.

"It's okay shorty we are just going to put in the new code and then we are going out to dinner." Your other brother Gabriel explained, coming up behind you and kissing the crown of your head.

You were hungry and waiting and it was making you irritable.

It was then that you heard gunfire and screaming, scared you looked over your shoulder.

"That can't be him..." Apollo muttered, your turned and looked at his handsome face, confused by his comment.

Gabriel who like Apollo was larger than you shoved you to the side – seconds later you felt pain as the first bullet hit him.

You felt both of your brothers take their last breath, the connection between you three severed painfully.

Your eyes were closed and you were begging to join them – waiting for the pain, hoping that it didn't last to long, yet nothing happened and you opened your eyes.

A man was standing in front of you, long black hair, piercing blue eyes – terrifyingly handsome, a light titanium arm with a red star on top.

He was looking at you, there was conflict and pain in his expression, like a semi vulnerable predator.

"Are you not going to kill me to?" You cried in anguish.

He simple turned and grabbed something on the table, and giving you one last glace he left as you ran to your brothers lifeless bodies on the floor.

You let out an involuntary whimper – knowing you were giving him a very unsettled look.

He got up and walked over to you, you tried to run backwards but his bionic arm wrapped around your waist stopping you and pulling you against him.

"Why are you running from me? Why are you giving me that look? I really don't like it, I've given you no reason to fear me."

'Oh how the hell is this not scary?' Your brain thought sarcastically.

"You're hurting me Bucky...why do I smell cinnamon?"

"It's my favorite flavor of gum, and no I'm not hurting you. Who are you really? I checked your background and it's clean, a bit to clean, I can't prove it – but I am completely positive you have been lying."

"I haven't been lying Bucky, I swear."

"Liar, and I have a feeling we have seen one another before."

Your eye's widened and seeing this his jaw hardened and his eyes narrowed.

His hand reached up and gripped the back of your head, his flesh and blood fingers tangled in your hair as he leaned down and you felt his breath against your neck.

Your hands that were lip on your side went to his side, you tried to push him back gently but it didn't work, so you rested one hand on his side and the other hand on his hip.

There was nothing but solid muscle under your hands. Fuck, that was turning you on... why was it turning you on?

"Keep denying, I can break you, and I'll enjoy every second of it..."

Your breath caught at that threat as he put the first kiss at the base of your neck, slowly he went up and started kissing upwards.

Each kiss felt like it was setting fire to your body. He kept going until he raised his head, his lips were just inches away from you, and his eyes looked like they were on fire.

You leaned forward to kiss him, but he tightened his grip on the back of your head, holding you still, you whimpered because you wanted to taste his lips and there was licks of pain at the back of your head.

He was taking control as he leaned forward.

Your lips met, your mint toothpaste mixing with his cinnamon aftertaste making the taste exotic as you allowed his tongue to play with yours, he didn't move his hands, holding you in place as he kissed you at his leisure.

This kiss would only stop when he wanted it to, and you turned over control to him willingly.

At that your heart shattered as you kissed the man who had taken your brothers life, yet refused to take yours.