New Asgard

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

It didn't take her long to get me a connection to him, she led me to a side room and handed me a tablet, in vibrated twice and suddenly Thor's face was on the screen.

"Hello how are you doing, it's been so long, way to long, sorry I haven't visited lately."

"Hi...I'm sorry did I catch you at a bad time?" You asked, there was commotion behind him, he looked over his shoulder shaking his head.

"That would be my daughter, Love." You nodded, when Shuri was finding out how to contact him she had told you about that development in Thor's life.

"No, I'm actually on this planet, at New Asgard."

You remembered that is in Norway. "I...I'm pregnant and am going to have a baby."

"Congratulations..." He bellowed, then he seemed to be racking his brain. "I'm assuming that...B...Bucky, right that's the name – he's the father?"

"Yes." You smiled, but then your face fell.

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"I need sanctuary, so much is going on emotionally that I just need to get away for a while – maybe to New Asgard."

"We have other sites in Wakanda." You looked over at Shuri, she was looking worried when she chimed in.

"I know, but I want to be somewhere the REALLY wouldn't find me."

"You can't be serious; I understand that you want some space but before the child is born you really shouldn't leave Wakanda."

"Ladies..."

"Sorry Thor." You apologized.

"So you want sanctuary, I can assure that in New Asgard, but if there is a danger to the baby you should stay, but after you are welcome."

You nodded, you knew that logically he was right, and you were grateful for his willingness to grant you – asylum.  "Thank you."

{Months Later}

It was dark out, slightly cool, you were sure that Bucky was sleeping, and Steve was helping with something in Russia, the past few months you have done your best to keep yourself occupied and not being alone with Steve– or Bucky very much.  

You had lied, making it seem like your morning sickness was bad and that you needed to be left alone.

Our  beautiful daughter, so small was nuzzled up against your chest in a baby wrap around your body fast asleep.

She came three days ago, early in the morning, after 6 hours of labor. We had named her Amberle Buchanan Barnes.

You watched as Thors ship silently entered Wakanda and parked on the ground before you, it opened.

He smiled and walked up to you with a smile, looking down at your daughter, he put a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"She is beautiful, and so small – is she supposed to be that small?"

"She came a little bit early, but she is complete healthy." Thor's daughter Love came at the entrance smiling at us, waving at us to ender the aircraft.

"We need to move quickly, before anyone sees." With a sigh and looking back at the building behind you – slowly you walked forward and walked onto the ship.