Both

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I woke up and looked over at Steve, he was still awake, looking out the window, for a second I thought he was my Steve, before I remembered that no, this was a different Steve.

"Do you ever sleep."

He looked over at me, there was something in his expression, something that simply passed by, but I knew him, well the other him – that this expression meant something, I didn't know what but it meant something.

"I haven't slept well in years... actually sleeping next to her was the only time that I felt rest and was able to sleep through the night – I miss that."

I sat up and looked at him, it seemed to be such a confession, he looked away as if he was embarrassed that he admitted that.

"I wish I didn't have to hate you; I wish you hadn't taken the women that I love."

He gave me a curious but very skeptical "I would have liked to have you as my friend again, even if you were from another timeline."

He looked down before meeting my eyes.

"Same Buck, I never said this directly to you - and I really should have, congratulations on the daughter. Notwithstanding my relationship with the mother, you are going to be an amazing father."

I couldn't help but let out a laugh at that, I didn't know why, it was just so – Steve.

"Thank you, but she did all the work."

"We are approaching Wakanda site B..."

"Site B?" I muttered confused.

Steve cleared his throat. "I asked to be left there, I'm really not comfortable being as noticeable as I am in Wakanda, this timeline had so much love for it's Steve, I always feel the unsettling eyes on me, even though they know that I am from another timeline, I know they all want there old Steve."

--- Your Point of View ---

"You have been out here a long time, is everything alright?" Thor asked, sitting beside me, I had Amberle in a baby wrap and I was walking down the road, thinking, after a while I sat on the wall.

I looked at him surprised.

"Yeah sorry, I was lost in thought."

"I say, I was making so much noise coming up to you, are you thinking about Bucky and Steve?"

"Actually – not as much as you think, more about me and Amberle, mostly I am mentally flirting with the idea of being a single mom."

"Now I am all for women's independence, but I don't really think that would be fair to either of them, mostly Bucky."

"I wouldn't keep his daughter from him." You pointed out.

He came beside me and sat down on the wall.

"I don't envy your position."

"You know I never thought, never dreamed that I would be a mother, she is just, unexpected."

"And I think you are doing a wonderful job."

"I hope so."

He turned you to face him, putting his large hand on her head. "I know so, you are dealing with a baby that is part super soldier, this is something that has never been done before, I can guarantee no earthly mother has had a child like yours."

You took a deep breath. "And that's why I need to return to one of them... because I need help with raising this child."

"Maybe you could have both."