Beg Me To

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, brain washing, roughness, possible physical injury and death with possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Right, you mean me no harm." You spoke in English and sarcasm was dripping from your tone.

"How are you here now, I didn't call you, errr activate you?"

He replied in Russian, but spoke slowly - as if he knew it would take you a moment to figure out what he was saying.

"When they took me out of him, they really couldn't remove me, so they helped me separate and dissociate The Winter Soldier. It worked until you..."

You gasped, realizing that maybe they didn't purge that darker side of him - maybe they just locked it away somewhere in his mind.

"Are you saying you have some kind of dissociative identity disorder?"

"Yes, you are very intelligent, I knew that the moment that I saw you."

"Did you make that assessment before or after you killed my brothers?"

You thought after a second that maybe it was a bad idea to sass him.

"I didn't know who they were to you, I was just following orders."

"Right, orders, well it was nice talking to you. Can I have Bucky back?"

"No for a little while, I want to talk to you for a bit... from the moment I saw you, even terrified and heartbroken - I wanted you. You skin looks soft, and you look sturdy enough to handle what I can do to you."

Him saying this in Russian made it somehow more terrifying and sexy. You had an idea what he meant by you 'handing' what he can do to you - you had no idea how to respond.

The Winter Soldier advanced on you... you had no idea why you tried to run, you knew you were in an enclosed aircraft and couldn't go anywhere far.

He grabbed you from behind, pulling you against his chest, his mechanical arm and hand wrapped around you - you gasped as he moved his metallic hand under your shirt - leaving it resting and splayed across your stomach.

He leaned his head down and seemed to smell your neck, you whimpered first at how roughly he grabbed you then melted as he licked your neck, shoulder to just behind your ear.

"You called me to the surface little one... you should have just let me alone."

"zhazhdushchy..." You started saying their activation words, hoping to get control of him when he spun you around in his arms.

You gasped stopping mid sentence as you looked up at his angry eyes.

His mechanical hand moved, going down the back of your pants and grabbed your ass - pulling you against him and slightly raising your leg up to wrap around his hip.

His cold metallic hand was so cold on your now warm skin it felt like it was burning.

"That wont work, I'm in control of myself."

"If that is so give him back."

"As I said, I want a moment with you."

"Can you remove your hand from my ass?"

He raised an eyebrow and looked behind you at your ass then back at you.

"Do you really want me to?"

'No.' Your internal voice answered.

"Yes."

Rolling his eyes he removed his hand from your ass and moved it to wrap around the back of your neck, his thump pressed gently just below your ear, it felt odd.

"I think you should confess everything to Bucky."

"He would never forgive me for it."

"That's not the issue - he wouldn't forgive himself, you don't want him figuring it out on his own, and I can't keep the memories at bay for long."

"I will never tell him, I can't do it... w...why am I getting tired?"

"It's called the anmian pressure point, don't fight it."

"Son of a bitch."

"You will wake up normally from this, fuck I want you so bad."

He leaned forward and kissed you, you didn't fight back but didn't put much effort into the kiss - he even fucking kissed different - more raw, male and primal, it was getting harder to stay awake.

"Don't you ever kiss me again."

He smirked letting out a laugh.

"I'll only kiss you again, when you beg me to...shhh... easy little one."

Darkness overcame you.

You had no idea how long you slept, soon someone was shaking you, opening your eyes you realized that you were no longer flying, and Bucky smiling was standing in front of you.

"Hungry?"

'Wha...did I just dream that?' Your brain questioned, somewhat freaked out.