Watched

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You felt yourself start to shiver looking around the house, really, really annoyed because you were feeling like you were being watched and it wasn't going away.

You were getting ready; you started to undress more and get dressed in normal clothes.

"You can dress more comfortable, it's going to be a long flight, I've set up a bed for us, well...you I'll be flying."

You blushed at the way Bucky was looking at you, it made you blush hard because it was a look of pure lust, and he wasn't hiding it.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing..." You squawked, before you grabbed your bad he grabbed it, he lead you to the roof and decloaked his aircraft.

It was huge.

He clearly saw you looking at it and smirked.

"Wakanda let me take a nice one...come on, we need to get going..."

"Okay."

The wind kind of moved around you, it was something strange about it, its smelled funny, you looked behind you, just off to the left side, again the feeling of being watched was there.

"Are you sure that you are alright?"

You jumped when Bucky put his hands on your shoulder and arm, you turned and looked at him, you wanted to tell him what you were feeling, but you brushed it off.

You put your hand on your stomach.

"Hopefully you can fly steady, my stomach might have a little bit of trouble."

Bucky stepped forward and with his bionic hand he put it to your small belly.

"I will take the long way, so there are few times we are flying over water... in case we need to land for a while."

You got up on your tip toes and kissed him on the lips, you did it almost without realizing what you were doing, he didn't hold back, but moved his bionic arm to the back of your lower back, pulling you against him.

It was a slow and an honest kiss, full of meaning and love.

When you turned your head, you almost felt ashamed of yourself.

"It's okay...I feel it to doll...come on, let's go."

You turned my head as we walked up the ramp into the aircraft, that feeling of being watched was staying with you.

The first thing he did was lead you to the bed.

"It's still night on your body clock, get some rest, I'll wake you in a few hours."

You had no problem doing what you were told, you needed to rest and you felt safe with him.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I was hovering waiting for them to start flying, I had put a tracker on their aircraft so I could follow at a distance, she kept looking at me, I was half worried I had decloaked and she could see me.

I was wondering if our connection was so strong that she could sense me, then the moment I saw them kiss I felt my heart break.

It was such a simple and loving kiss, for the first time I saw them together, I saw her lean into his arms and kiss and him look at her with a soft look.

There was love them, she was my wife and seeing that was so maddening.

I watched as they flew off, I would wait about five minutes then follow them.

I realized I might have to wait until she gave birth to our daughter to make my move, it wasn't something that I told her but I was terrified of complications of giving birth to a super soldiers baby.