Free Will

Warning!! Chaptermay contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships! TRIGGER WARNING FOR SOME MENTIONS OF MURDER AND KIDNAPPING!

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You put up no fight when he started to drag out from the bed, you were shocked at how strong he was, and you were terrified that if you made a sound that he would actually kill your husband.

Seeing the gun put at the back of Steve's head...it made you sick to your stomach, you didn't think that Bucky would ever harm Steve, even if he was from another timeline – but you were not ready or willing to test that theory.

He dragged you from the room and stopped at the open door, turning you to face him.

Steve was asleep in bed, having turned on his back you saw the moonlight glimmering off of his handsome face and his strong shoulders.

"Look at him...get a good look, because you are never going to fucking see him again..."

You whimpered when he pulled you and shut the door behind him.

"Keep quiet – or I will end his life, we are going down the steps and there is a boat waiting for us."

"I'm sorry Bucky, you were taken over by The Winter Soldier, and Steve was just trying to protect me..." You stammered as he picked you up and carried you down the stairs, in an alarmingly swift and silent movement he jumped onto the speed boat.

There was some other man there, looked like ex Hydra or something, he started the boat, and you sped off down the Nile, you whipped a tear from your face.

Bucky sat you down on a chair, then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around your shoulders, you were acutely aware that you were in your underwear, so you covered yourself up, he sat across from you.

"The only reason that I was turned over to The Winter Soldier is because you activated me."

"I didn't mean to fall in love with..."

"You don't love him, he took advantage of you being insecure and scared..."

You were shocked when he pulled you into his arms and hugged you, burying his head into your shoulder he started silently crying, you moved your head and buried your face in his hair involuntarily, fuck, you missed him.

"I have missed you so much..."

"You are basically kidnapping me..."

He pulled back from you, narrowing his eyes and seemingly deep in thought.

"If you want me to let you go on shore I will, I just want to talk to you...stop the boat."

The driver did that.

"Now that you are with me again, do you really want to go back, honest answer...if you want, I'll take you back to him...tell me, do you want to leave me now..."

He gently pushed you back on the seat and put his hand on your swollen belly, he focused on it and then let out a little sob.

"I can feel them..."

"Her..."

He looked up at you startled, his eyes wide and blue in the moonlight.

"It's a girl?"

"Yes...are you disappointed?" You asked, wondering about his reaction.

"Never...hi sweetheart." He knelled before you and put his lips to your belly and kissed it, he leaned his forehead against your bigger belly.

"Will you come with me willingly, for now?"

You took a moment to think it over, pulling the blanket over you in the chilly night.

"Yes, I'll go with you."

"Of your own free will?" He asked, lips against your baby bump.

"Of my own free will." He turned to the driver, nodding at him and he started to go again.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I woke up with a start and looked around, first feeling the bed beside me, worry building up in me when I noticed that it was empty.

"Baby?" I yelled into the darkness, it was silent, I got up quickly and went out of the room, looking around, all the lights were off.

"BABY?" I yelled, my heart hammering as I heard nothing coming from her, where he hell was she.