Primal

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, and trigger warning for mentions of murder.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I lay on the cold floor, I was torn between wanting to just fall asleep or vomit, I couldn't throw up because I haven't eaten anything in a while. I knew that if I didn't eat soon that it would start to do some damage, I was already losing weight at a rapid pace.

I had no idea what I was going to do, I know that Sam was going after them, but he wasn't strong enough to go after a Super Soldier, and I couldn't just let this imposter Steve have her.

I felt something creeping into my mind, I wasn't going to fight the Soldier anymore, I wasn't going to let the darkness overtake me, but I wasn't going to fight it anymore.

I didn't need to hide behind The Winter Soldier for this, I wasn't going to face him activated, I was going to face him as me.

Standing up I grabbed the handled of the door with my bionic arm, and I ripped the door open.

I had one goal in mind, take her from Steve, and bring her back to Wakanda, if Steve got in my way, I would be forced to kill him, and I have no problem doing so.

--- Your Point of View ---

Steve was somehow equal parts rough and soft with you, polarizing in his movements and utterly enjoyable.

He had been going at it for a while, you were on your back and he was enjoying you

You loved the way that he made love to you, there was such power and certainty behind his movements, he was a man and he knew what to do.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered gently against your throat.

"What for?"

"I know I am being possessive, I can't help it, even though you are now my wife I still fear that he is going to come and take you away from me."

Your heart melted at hearing that, you kissed his cheek and up his jaw, when your lips met he gave you a deep kiss, his tongue practically going down your throat, when you were able to move your head away you whispered in his ear.

"It's your last name that I am carrying, not his. Please remember that."

He growled into your neck as came in you, his cum was hot, so hot it felt like it was almost scalding as his cock pulsed, he moans he was making seemed little it was almost painful for him to cum.

He rolled off of you, you went to get up to go take a shower, but he put his arms around you and pulled you to his chest.

"I'm just going to make you sticky again when I recover." He teased, pulling a giggle out of you.

"Where are we going to go now?"

"Where do you want to have this baby?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you want to have the baby here, or do you want to go somewhere else? We are getting close to the time, our daughter isn't going to stay in there forever." His voice was testing.

"I know, but I just want to enjoy our time together."

"Fair enough, try and get some sleep."

You closed your eyes, but you felt something else creeping up your spine, you didn't know how you knew, maybe it was something primal, something deep, but you had a feeling that Bucky was coming for you, Bucky was coming for his child, and you knew there was nothing you could do – you would just have to go along for the ride.