Poker Face

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Being held prisoner.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You walked over and laid down on the bed.

You were not scared, not really, you knew that neither Bucky nor The Winter Soldier would hurt you, not really.

You thought things over in your head. You knew that you had made a bit of a mistake by telling him anything about the baby.

You realized that it wasn't a good idea, having spend time with Loki you had realized that in situations maybe it would be prudent to be like him.

What would Loki do?

You knew what Loki would do in this situation, you closed your eyes, wondering if you had the mental fortitude to pull off this gambit.   

You were woken up by the door opening, sitting up you knew instantly by his movements and manner that it was Bucky.

"Bucky..." You made your voice submissive and soft.

"Why didn't you tell me about the baby? How long have you known?"

You gulped, so the Winter Soldier let him know things, you had a feeling that Bucky was still unaware that the darker side of him had been activated.

"You scared me, I thought you would hurt me if you knew it was Thor's, so I lied, I'm sorry Bucky, please I need to go, I'm hungry and I need to eat in my condition."

Your heart was pounding hard, you forced your voice to be calm and sad when you spoke, it hurt your heart to lie about that, and you wondered if Thor would play along with this if it came to it.

"Fuck." He growled, you looked up and saw him start to pace the room, then stopped and came over to you.

"It doesn't matter...why is he not with you? Has be abandoned you and the baby?"

You shook your head.

"I don't want to talk about it..."

He moved forward and he gently pushed you back on the bed, his hand moved forward and he put his hand on your belly.

"Will there be...complications with having an Asgardian baby?"

"I don't think so."

"I'm insisting you stay - youcan leave if you want to, but I want you to stay, and I will fight for you to stay with me..."

He pulled out his cellphone.

"What are you in the mood for? Food wise?"

You looked at him shocked, you had a feeling that yes you could leave, but it might provoke The Winter Soldier, your stomach rumbled and you realized your daughter's needs had to come first.

"Something with protein, Japanese perhaps?"

He nodded and sat back on the floor, typing stuff in.

"Beef or Chicken?"

"Beef."

"Ok, it will be delivered in about thirty."

He got up and started taking off his clothes, you were dumbstruck, you thought for sure that he would let you go as soon as he found out the baby was Thor's.

Shit.

He gently pushed you back onto the mattress and crawled up your body, you were still in your underwear and he was wearing his boxers.

He nestled his body in-between your legs.

He tanged his bionic hand into your hair and the other interlocked your fingers and put them above your head.

His buried his face in your neck kissing you.

"What...what about his baby?" You whimpered.

"I like babies, and I fucking love you." He murmured, you started crying, but gave into him because you wanted him, he was your Bucky.  He bit your shoulder hard, making you cry out in pain and pleasure.

"I did a good job imitating him didn't I?"

Your eyes widened at hearing his flawless Russian.

He sat back up and looked down at you, your heart started hammering, and your mouth dropped open as something occurred to you.

"Yeah, I haven't been Bucky in a long time, when you broke up with him he was so heartbroken he completely turned himself over to me. Without really realizing it."

You started crying softly, you knew something was off but you simply disregarded it, he chucked darkly.

"Now, I can tell when you are lying, you have a terrible poker face, this baby isn't Thor's, it's mine."

"Bucky's."

"No, mine." He growled his Russian bone chillingly intense, pulling your head up and kissing you roughly.