Breaking In

---- Bucky's Point of View ---

"Ok what the hell is wrong with you? You are going to put a hole in the floor Buck."

He put his body in front of me stopping my pacing mid step with his hand on my chest, I looked up at him and glared.

I hadn't realized that I had been pacing around the room I was that shaken up by her - by what she said and even more so by the way she made me feel, she really messed me up this much.

I thought about it for a moment.

"If you don't start taking, I am going to show everyone the video that was taken downstairs that I made sure was erased, but I kept a copy for myself."

I looked up at him wide eyed, he was not serious, fuck he was serious.

"You saw what happened between us?"

"Oh yeah I did, there are camera all over this building, so I wouldn't do anything on site if I were you."

Super soldier or not I turned and looked away blushing at the idea that I was being watched.

"Yeah, what in the hell was going on between the two of you...you could sense the sexual tension though the camera, I didn't get what you said but your body language was enough."

"I don't know, there is just something there...she knew my activation words Sam..."

"Activation...wait, why did she use the words with you?"

"That is what I am asking, how would she know the exact words?"

"I'm sure it is in your file somewhere; I could have memorized the words but I was just too lazy to."

He teased.

"Whatever, that's actually not the bigger problem...the problem is that I had to fight it, Zemo was right, there is something still there and the moment she spoke I could feel it."

There was a very odd silence between us, and Sam turned me to face him, his eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Let me get this straight, are you saying that sweet little secretary, almost fucking activated The Winter Soldier?"

I gave him a look.

"That is exactly what I am saying. It would have worked if I let her finish the words, there is something about her that just about made me turn over control of myself to her."

"That...wow...yeah you're right that is concerning."

--- Your Point of View ---

(6 PM)

You were standing in the room, dressed in boxers and a tank top and barefoot, you were trying to figure out what to wear, you were not sure why you cared if he liked what he saw - but you did.

It took you more than a second when you felt him standing in the doorway behind you and you felt your body tense up when you realized that he was near.

You hadn't heard him come into your house...with that you wondered how he fucking got into you house? All doors and windows were locked.

"What are...why are..." You had no words for this, you were scared at how scared you were.

"Calm down Kitten, as I said I am not a danger to you... I didn't want to wait for our date to see you again..."

You gulped when he called you Kitten.

He slowly walked up behind you, you closed your eyes, not wanting to look at him, his bionic harm wrapped around your waist and pulled you against him.

"I'm sorry for almost using the activation words on you."

"Don't lie, you knew what you were doing - you smell nice by the way."

He pulled you even harder against him and buried his head against the back of your neck, he was taller and stronger than you and for some reason that was very unsettling, again you were hyper aware of how turned on you are by him.

Fucking why though? He had killed your brothers, he really shouldn't have this effect on you.

"Finish getting ready, I'm excited to get out and do something with you...I'll be in the front room waiting." Your eyes were still closed as he stepped back and you heard him leave the room.

Your body relaxed a little, and you had a literal headache from the sheer sexual torture having him that close caused. Fucking hell.