Bucky's Back

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

Having the Winter Soldier in my mind was very confusing, he had taken over completely when Steve had taken her away from me.

The Winter Soldier would have never hurt her, he will never hurt her.

I had come back to the surface because for one of the first times that side of me felt heartbreak.

I didn't want to believe it, but I was watching from the shore, using binoculars, watching the man who was my best friend, fucking violate the women that I love, and she didn't seem to mind.

I had no idea what I was going to do, an irrational side of me wanted to hurt them both, kill him for sure – this wasn't the Steve that I know, far from it, but that was my baby in her belly – growing, and I still wanted her.

Even watching her with him, I still want her, how fucked up is that? How fucked up am I?

--- Your Point of View ---

You found that you couldn't go back to sleep.

"Let me have you..." Steve muttered asking, he gently moved you over to where you were on your stomach, he put pillows under your hip, raising your baby bump up high.

"Can I have you." He ran his hand over your ass, gently squeezing it, then he gave it a light slap, making you let out a little whimper of delight.

"Yes." You whimpered, blushing into the pillow, he moved your nightdress to raise it off your hips, and then he took off your underwear.

You stayed there as you felt him move off the bed, you turned your head to look at him and you saw that he was stripped down naked.

He moved to mount you from behind, he covered us with a thin sheet, you moaned when he put his hand on your hip, you spread your legs to make it easy for him as he slowly entered her.

He started to pound into you, he was gentile but forceful, letting you know what he wanted, you found yourself started to head into an orgasm because of the angle he was doing this, when you came you let out a cry of pleasure.

"I love how easily I can make you cum, you are so beautiful..." He leaned down and gently bit your back and while still pounding into you he grabbed your ass and gently squeezed.

He grabbed both of your hips and raised you up and buried his cock while on his knees, he came deep and you whimpered feeling it, he held you while you squirmed, making you take each pulse of cum.

"Fuck, I am so excited for this baby, but I want to try for a baby with you."

You didn't say anything, but you realized that you wanted that as well, if things worked out between the two of you.

{1 Hour Later}

We were laying in the bed next to one another, you had cleaned up and he was on his side, looking at you with a smile.

"I hope you know that if he ever tries to take her, or you I will kill him."

I shook my head at that, that was fucking absurd.

"Don't say that you couldn't."

"Babe... I did."

You looked at him more than a little bit shocked at what he said.

"I killed him, that is why I will not hesitate to do it again, if he tries to take you, or even get near our daughter, I don't care if she is his – that is my baby in there, and I will fight for you both."