Hips

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, gun use, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

As you were now naked he gently pushed you into the shower when the water was warm, you were about to turn around and face him when he pushed you forward roughly.

He grabbed your wrists and raised them up above your head and you struggled a little.

"Bucky." You giggled playfully.

"Soldier." He replied in Russian, you could swear that his voice got just an octave deeper when he let The Winter Soldier take over.

"Fuck what do you want?"

Seriously could your day get any worse, what the hell was going on with the day? You were still trying to process what Loki had done to you.

You whimpered, you wondered what triggered the darker side of him to take over, guilt was eating away at you for activating him like you did.

Bucky didn't deserve this.

"I want you... stop fighting it little one, satisfy me and I'll leave it be for a while."

"That's blackmail."

"It's an offer..."

You gasped as he gently turned you to face him, then he used his foot to move your legs more apart.

You looked up at him, you noticed that his face was harder, his blue eyes seemed darker.

You moaned; you were tired of fighting your physical attraction to this darker, primal more animalistic side of him.

With slow action, he let go of your arms, you dropped them to your side, looking up at him.

"Good girl,

He reached down and moved a leg and wrapped it around his hip, he guided his cock into you. Fuck, was he harder somehow.

You buried your head against his shoulder and wrapped your arms around his neck as he slowly fucked you, he was breathing hard.

"I'm so sorry for what I have done to you..."

You sobbed, because he said it so softly and so sincerely – and you were enjoying what he was doing to you.

You held onto him tighter, he was starting to fuck you rougher, and you found yourself struggling to breath as he took you forcefully.

You fucking loved what he was doing to you – and you were not fighting him on it. You felt like a whore – but you loved what he was doing to you. You wanted him, you had wanted him from the very start when you activated him.

"I know I hurt you – if I would have known you then like I know you now...shit, you are so beautiful and perfect, I don't deserve this, I don't deserve you. Forgive me please."

You cried against him as he started kissing your neck, he roughly grabbed your hips, tilting them up more as he fucked you harder while holding your hips painfully hard, each licks of pain only bringing you more pleasure.

Fuck this was downright sadistic.

"Can you forgive me?" His Russian was flawless, and his accent changed as well.

"I'm sorry, I can't..."

"Understandable, but I am not willing to give you up."

You were not able to say anything to him because your mind felt fuzzy and you started to get dizzy, and soon blacked out, last thing you felt was his cock pulsing in you.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I was confused as I suddenly realized I was now carrying her out of the shower. It happened again, I was starting to have gaps in my memory.

I gently laid her down on the bed, she wasn't waking up.

I covered her and gently took her face in my hands.

"Wake up baby..." Her eyes opened and she looked at me confused.

"What happened?" She sat up, she looked like she was alert and ready.

"I think you, passed out..."

I looked down at her naked body, seeing bruise marks starting to form on her hips – fuck did I do that to her? Why would I be that rough with her?

"I think the heat from the shower made you pass out..." I was doing my best not to freak out, because I was missing time – something that only happened when...no, it wasn't possible.