One

Authors Note: Thank you so much for reading this story, I'm sorry for what happens in this chapter, don't hate me, it's crucial to the storyline.
XOXO

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You picked back up the fork and made yourself continue eating the whole thing, Steve was right, the baby and you were starving, and the more you ate the better physically

you felt.

Another memory came, searing into your brain, you did all that you could to stop it, but it seemed like it was out of tour control, you wanted to fight and sob, but you remained calm as it washed over you like a wave against the shore.

You were in your underwear when he gently shoved you onto your back on the bed, there was no bed frame, and it was on the floor so you dropped way down.

Knelling down in a crouched position he put his hand on your lower stomach, where there was a very tiny bump.

You saw the tension is his shoulders flex, this man was raw power, the Winter Solider looked very menacing on him, you remember feeling safe then however.

"Thor's?"  He asked with vaulted anger in his voice.

You found that you couldn't look at him, looking down at the bed sheet  you shook your head.

"They said I couldn't have children?" His Russian was soft, almost thoughtful.

"I don't know how."

"For sure it's mine?"

You nodded, you didn't trust your words. 

"Baby look at me."

You snapped out of what you were remembering, to see the worried eyes of Steve looking at you, with a sob you wrapped your arms around his neck. He simply held you against him.

After a while you felt his lips against your shoulder.

"Tell me what is going on."

You pulled back from him, making yourself look into his blue eyes.

"I am so torn, this is Bucky's baby that I am having."

Instantly he put his hand on your lower stomach.

"I know, I know it is, and I love the baby no matter who the father is."

"I know, and I love you for that, but it's just...I'm so torn."

"Baby." He put his hands on either side of your face, making you look at him.

"I know that I am not your first choice, I know that you wanted a life with Bucky and your daughter, but I want you, and I am not giving you up, we can be happy together, and I will help you mend the broken heart that you have from him."

When he finished he moved forward and kissed me on the lips.

{2 Day's Later}

Bucky was tied down on a table, sedated, he had turned himself over to The Winter Soldier right as we stopped, it took a tranquilizer dart to settle him.

"Are you sure you never saw this?" I demanded, looking at Loki.

Thor narrowed his eyes at me, clearly not liking me talking to Loki like that.

"No, I never saw her end up with Steve in any of the futures, as I said, everything is a bit fractured on the multiverse right now."

"Shit..." 

It broke my heart seeing Bucky like this, as much as I love Steve, I wanted to track him down and punch him in the face, did he have to take HER from Bucky, the one joy he had in his life.

I was at a loss as to what to do, thinking it over I got up.

"Where are you going."

"Egypt, to talk to Steve."

--- Your Point of View ---

We were at the bank of the Nile River on a beautiful dock, you were wearing a long white dress, that was spaghetti strap and long, your hair was down and had wildflowers in it, today you had worn red lipstick, something that you normally never did. The ladies that helped you get ready made you feel and look like a princess.

When you saw Steve's face when you walked up to the end of the dock, his jaw dropped and you saw both love and desire in his face.

You looked up at Steve, there were tears in his eyes and he smiled down at you, he was wearing a light cream-colored suit with a light blue undershirt, he was now clean shaved and his hair was cut, he smelled wonderful. 

In this moment he was so alarmingly handsome in the sunset that you felt yourself blush, you had already said that "I do." With a happy sigh you looked down at the simple silver wedding bands on your fingers.

You half noticed that the priest had told you both that two has become one, and gave him permission to kiss you, he leaned down and your lips met – it was done, you were now his.