Submit

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships. Trigger warning for mentions of Violence and Murder.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

The Winter Soldier was not coming out, I was so shocked, I couldn't tap into that darkness right now, I wondered if it was because my heart was slowly tearing itself in half.

I felt oddly safe in this jail cell, even thought I put myself in here.

I wanted to kill Steve right in front of her, then take her away and remind her that she is mine and that baby in her belly was mine.

I also realized that this Steve wasn't my Steve, he wasn't from my timeline, and he wasn't anything like my Steve, that Steve would never take the one thing that I care about in this whole world, so I would have no problem hurting him.

I curled up in a ball on the floor, shivering – I was starving but I knew that I couldn't keep any food down.

She was the only thing that I had in this wretched life – the one thing that could save my humanity, she was the one light in the darkness of my world, without her light, I was lost – even though she is with him – she had such power over me that if she came back to me I would take her back, and never punish her for being with him.

Fuck I am pathetic.

--- Your Point of View ---

The night air was making you shiver, you looked out the front of the boat, slowly raising your hand so you could see the ring.

You had done it.

It was now official, you were not Mrs. Steve Rodgers – not that you thought about it in an old-fashioned way but you now belonged to him, you were his wife.

You knew that you were not going to take your vows very seriously.

You felt someone wrap their arms around your waist and pull you against them, you knew it was your husband, your body relaxed, and you let out a sigh.

"There is something that I want to ask you, and I know this might not be the time."

You body started to tense up a bit.

"What?"

"This little girl..." He put his hand on your lower stomach, fingers spread. "Do you want her to have my name or Bucky's."

That was a very good question, one that you had agonized over a few times.

"I want her to have both, yours first and then Bucky's at the end, hyphened, is that okay?" He chuckled deeply and kissed your cheek while nuzzling his face into the back of your neck, you felt his five o'clock shadow that deliciously tickled the back of your neck.

"I will love and respect this decision, and love the baby as my own, but I understand why you want to honor Bucky, but I want this baby to call me father."

You turned in his arms and buried your head into his chest, he wrapped his arms around you.

"I want to make love to my wife tonight, it's tradition you know." He gently teased, reaching down he grabbed your ass and picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, he caried you into the bedroom, laying you down on your back on the bed.

You felt yourself start to cry, sobbing quietly, he moved up your body and held himself above you.

"What is it?"

"I love you Steve, more than anything, and I want this, but its just..."

He put his body on your, putting just enough weight on you to let you know you are not to move, and you felt suddenly safe and protected.

"I know, I know you love him still, but you are mine now, and I take that very seriously, you are mine now, and I am not going to let you go."

"I take it seriously too."

"Good, so we have an understanding?"

"Yes."

"Good wife."

He moved off of you then gently flipped you over on your stomach and moved you up on all fours, standing at the edge of the bed he started pulling up your dress to your hips.

"No underwear, that's my good girl."

You listened as he slowly unzipped his pants and undid his belt, you jolted as he lined up his cock with your hole, slowly sinking it into you.

"You need to submit to me, do you understand?"

"Yes."