I Will Find Them

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- The Winter Soldier's Point of View ---

"What are you going to do when you find them?"

I had followed them to the Middle East, but I lost there trail after a while, Thor had decided to come and lecture me again – Sam had intercepted me a few weeks ago and I had to almost kill him to get him to leave me alone.

There was one goal in my mind, one mission, find her and get her away from Steve. I knew that

"I'm going to take her back...she's farther along, she is going to have our baby soon."

"Buck if she wanted you to be with her she would have come and found you."

"Don't call me Buck..."

He stepped in front of me, he was taller than me but he didn't intimidate me, he crossed his arms and fixed me with a very serious look.

"What do you want me to call you? The Winter Soldier? You may have given in to that darker side of you – but Bucky is still in there, or else you wouldn't want to see her again so bad."

I shook my head, I ignored him and went into the back room, I had to get some sleep. I was going to search the area around the River Nile tomorrow looking for them.

I knew that Steve would keep her safe and he would look after her, I just wasn't happy with how he was keeping her from me.

I will find them.

---Steve's Point of View ---

I looked outside at the river – and the shoreline, I was looking for any sign of Bucky – after I was sure that he wasn't there I moved back into the cabin, this may be a ferry but I made sure our cabin had air conditioning to make her comfortable.

We had to keep on moving, at least until the baby was born, as soon as our daughter was born we would leave and find some place permanent.

I knew that Bucky would one day catch up to us, and I would have to take care of that, I hoped it didn't end up with me having to harm him – or worse, or kill him.

Yes we had found out last week the baby was a girl, she seemed to be strong and healthy, and so was her mother.

"Are you coming to bed?"

I looked over and saw her wearing her white nightdress, the one she knew drove me insane.

"If you want me to keep my hand off of you, you shouldn't have worn that."

"Who said that I want you to keep your hands off of me."

"You are bad."

I walked over to the bed and took off my shirt and sweatpants, crawling into bed next to her.

"Did you see him anywhere?"

"No, I think we are safe for tonight."

"I'm an awful person..."

I laid down on my back and opened my arms to her, slowly he crawled into them, I pulled her closer.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."

I knew what she was apologizing for, she had told me that she didn't mean to fall for me, that she fought it as hard as she could, but she wanted me, and I wanted her.

"Get some sleep baby..."