Bare

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You were lost in your own pleasure at the moment, he had you so turned on with what he was doing with his tongue that when he pulled back you almost couldn't catch your breath.

If you hadn't been leaning against the wall you very well might have fallen on the ground - you were perilously close to doing so right now.

He got back up - his tall body somewhat imposing as he stood before you, wrapping his vibranium arm around your waist and pulling you to him.

Water was dripping down his face as he pulled you both under the stream. He was naked and hard - after a while he shut off the water and gently moving you he pushed you out of the shower.

"Uh, I'm not finished washing up."

"I'm about to get you dirty again and we will have to shower after."

You almost swallowed your tongue as he picked you up, still a wet and took you into the bedroom, laying you down on the large bed.

You moved back against the headboard.

You looked Bucky up and down, you gulped. There was no other way to describe him other that completely, unapologetically male.

His blue eyes looked almost illuminated as his gaze seemed to roam all over your body - you realized then how isolated and vulnerable you were.

You looked away, scared to make eye contact.

"Don't look away from me Doll."

You looked back at him, looking down at his strong muscled stomach and his powerful thighs, fuck - yeah, apparently you did have a sexual weakness for ex Hydra assassins - one who's hand killed your brothers.

Letting him throat fuck you was one thing, there was a safe bit of anger behind that act - but this was different.

You are about to make love to this man, and the moment his hands touched you, the moment he was inside you - you knew that the relationship - the fucked up bond between the two of you would be set in stone.

"Ask me to make love to you."

"W...what?"

"I'm not going to ask you to allow me to do this - this is your choice Doll, tell me you want this."

His tone of voice was so deep and sultry that you felt your mouth water - for real. You felt your entire body start to shake.

"Fuck me please..."

He let out a playful but very deep patient sigh.

"Try again, I'm not going to fuck you... and it's impolite not to use my name."

'Fucking hell' your brain moaned as he gave you a very self satisfied smirk, playfully you remembered what his military rank was, sense he was insisting on you being polite.

"Will you make love to me Sergeant Barnes?"

"Brat..."

He moved forward and crawled up the bed.

"Spread your legs."

You obeyed and he put his body between them, they were stretched a bit to accommodate him, but you knew your hips were wide enough to cradle him.

He grabbed your hands and interlocked your fingers and placed your arms at either side of your head.

You struggled a bit against his weight, he wasn't crushing you exactly but you were acutely aware that you were being dominated.

He kissed your throat and removed one hand from yours to position his cock at your entrance, you were wet and ready for him. But you looked away, closing your eyes.

He grabbed your hand again.

His cock was at the entrance pressing gently.

"Look at my eyes Doll, I want to see your expression as I do this."

You had to force yourself to look up at him, he locked eyes with you and pressed his hips forward, pleasure passing his features as his cock slowly sank into you.

You let out a yelp, not from pain, but because you felt so full with him, he silenced you by kissing you, his lips against yours as he finally seated is bare cock balls deep in you.