His Taste

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View --

You hated when he pulled back, you missed his lips and the taste of him, he was still holding you still and you moaned, trying to get closer to him but he kept your lips inches from yours.

His kiss was so dominant and controlled that it scared the shit out of you.

"Fuck, you need to tell me to go...if you tell me to go, I will go now."

You gasped looking at his blue eyes, his body showed strength but there was unmistakable fear and anguish being his eyes.

"No..." Your tone of voice was a powerful whimper.

"Fuck please, you do something to me."

"Bucky I..."

"I'm scared I might lose control; I'm terrified that I might hurt you."

You let out a bitter laugh, unable to control yourself.

"You have already hurt me Bucky."

His eyes narrowed and he pressed his body closer to your and his grip on your hair tightened, his bionic fingers were going to leave a bruise.

"I knew you've been lying."

Your eyes glanced down, but the problem was is that you are defiant to the very end, so when he asked you to tell him to go – well, now you did not want to.

"Proves nothing."

His eyes narrowed.

You fell to the ground as he let go of you, you hadn't realized that you were leaning on him that much until he stepped back.

You were on the floor now looking up at him.

His towering form was frightening when you realized just how thick this super soldier was – you couldn't hope to overpower him, not now – not when he was this upset.

"Aren't we supposed to be going out?"

He shook his head.

"Go to your bedroom."

"Buck..."

"NOW!"

He barked the commanded, startling you so much that you got up and practically ran to the back of the bedroom, slowly sitting on the bed you found yourself shaking.

After a moment you heard heavy footsteps coming to your room.

You looked up and saw Bucky standing in the doorway, his shirt was off and his pants were still on but undone.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Me? Nothing, you however, your lying mouth is going to suck my cock - kneel on the floor."

Without thinking about it you obeyed and got on your knees as he slowly walked up to you.

"I thought you were a gentlemen, do you do this with all the girls, did you do this in the 1940's?"

"You assumed that I'm a gentlemen – you have no idea what The Winter Soldier made me do – and this isn't the 1940's, besides you seem more than willing to do this – going by how quickly you kneeled."

Your faced burned somewhere between embarrassment and rage, he walked forward, you watched as he lowered his pants and pulled out his cock. You gulped. It was larger than average, not by a whole lot, but it was large enough that it might get uncomfortable.

He walked up and stood in front of you, his hand tracing your jaw you looked up, trying not to gasp as you saw nearly the same look that the winter soldier gave you all those years ago.

"Open..."

He ran his thumb across your lower lips, and you opened your mouth, you closed your eyes as he guided his cock into your mouth, pushing slowly as he went past your gag reflex that you were holding back and slightly down your throat.

He grabbed onto the back of your head by your hair with his bionic hand – he was now in control of where you moved your head, you were helpless.

You submitted to him.

"Do you want me to stop?"

You looked up at him, his blue eyes were asking, in defiance your shook your head slightly.

He gently started moving, pulling his cock back and fucking your mouth as you sucked, only on rare intervals would he pressed forward, holding you there as he deepthroated you.

"You take my cock so good little one, I love you like this."

You were shocked when he pressed his cock and came down your throat, his cum was salty and sticky and you gaged and choked a little, he didn't move and forced your to swallow it.

He stepped back when he was done, you chocked a little as the cock was removed from your throat, you stumbled and sat up on the bed and watched as he fastened up his pants.

"Thanks for that – we will do this again, I have to go, see you at work."

Your jaw dropped as he left, you went into the bathroom and washed out your mouth, you could still taste me – it wasn't a bad taste, quite the opposite actually.

'Why in the hell do I like how he tastes? That is all kinds of fucked up cosmic type joke.' You brain asked furious.

You looked at yourself in the mirror – he had made a mess of you, thinking this was the most fucked up thing yet simultaneously sexy thing that anyone has ever done to you.

What the hell were you going to do now? Fucking shit.