Alone Time

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts. 

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

---- Your Point of View ---

He continued to make slow and deliberate love to you, after a while of trying to get yourself calmed down you felt yourself relax.

Each movement, when his hand when down your flank, and them back up and cupped your breast, each movement was controlled.

You slightly struggled in his arms, not telling him to stop but almost needing to be controlled, you needed him to control you, to make you submit.

You whimpered when he got a little bit rougher, you found that enjoyed it, he moved his head and started whispering in your ear.

"I'm sorry I let him come out, see doll, he doesn't want you...that is why I am here now."

You let out a sob, he continued to slowly fuck me, you felt more full with him somehow. His whole presence was dominating and powerful.

"But I want you, you have no idea how much I want you, how much I need you. Nothing will hurt you as long as I am here."

"Fuck."

He put his hands on either side of your head, and lifted himself up on his arms, letting out a growl of a moan you felt him cum in you. They were deep and powerful pulse's of cum.

You half thought that if you were not already pregnant, chances are this would have gotten you pregnant.

You blushed as you felt yourself cum around his cock, almost matching his orgasm, he rode you a bit longer, prolonging your orgasm.

"Good girl..."

He pulled out of you and managed to roll you both over onto your sides, he wrapped his arms tightly around you and pulled you to him.

You buried your face into his chest and let yourself sob gently.

"Sleep doll, stress is bad for both you and the baby."

Gently he started rocking you back and forth a little bit it bed, slowly listening to his steady heartbeat that slowed down after a moment you didn't even noticed when you drifted off to sleep.

You woke up and it was day light, you didn't remember your dream but whatever it was left you a sweaty mess and breathing hard – you looked down and saw The Winter Soldier rub his eyes and sit up.

"Morning, are you alright..."

He put his hand on your face and made you look at him, however you looked down to the side, still a bit disoriented.

Finally you looked up at his bright blue eyes.

He was looking at you with such sadness that you felt your heart soften instantly towards him.

"I'm okay...why didn't you tell me that he knew everything."

He let out a sigh, and got out if bed.

"Would it make any difference?"

"It wasn't something that you should have kept to yourself."

He narrowed his eyes at you and you saw him open his mouth to say something, then clearly he thought better of it.

He looked down, shame clearly on his face, as he started to put on his clothes.

"You're right..."

"Can you get me and our child breakfast, I'm starving."

You said it to distract him, but also because you needed a moment to yourself, you loved being around him but you kind of needed space at the moment.

He looked you up and down.

"Are you not coming?"

"No, my stomach is a bit unsettled, you can bring the food to me."

He narrowed his eyes at you, as if he didn't trust that you wouldn't leave. After a moment he put on his shirt and nodded, you heard him leave the room and laid back down on the bed with a sigh.

You were alone for a moment.