After Work

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, drinking and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

"LOKI." You barked, making Thor jump. In a moment Loki materialized in the room, he looked more than a little bit annoyed at being called like that.

"What?" He asked shocked, he held up the pregnancy test for him to see, he looked at it confused.

"What is that?"

You rolled your eyes, anxiety making your temper flair up.

"Fucking Asgardian's, I'm pregnant Loki. Why didn't you tell me this would happen? A heads up to this life changing incident would have been good" You started to sob gently before getting a hold of yourself.

He looked at you confused, a look that you hadn't seen much on his face.

"In the timeline that I saw, I never saw you pregnant..."

He walked forward standing in front of you.

"Lay down."

With a deep sigh you did, you laid down on your back on the couch and he came over, his hand glowed and hit hovered over your lower stomach, you felt warmness cool in your belly.

"This child had both yours and Bucky's energy, and she's healthy..."

You sat up, a little bit shocked, you were not that far along, how the hell did he know.

"She?"

"Yeah, I can tell that it's a girl...magic love. I'm sorry, but this is something completely new, I didn't see this coming."

You put a protective hand on your stomach. "Is my baby in danger?"

"No...no I'm sure that it is nothing like that, it's just that the timeline has changed."

"Fuck." You muttered as you walked out of the room and into the other one, and right onto the bed, laying down you curled up into a ball, trying to stop the shivering.

You were lost as to what to do, you were scared at the idea of being a single mother, but you knew that you wanted this little girl.

Thor came into the room clearing his throat awkwardly.

"I'm going to have to go back to work...but...how am I going to tell him? How are the Reapers of Chaos going to handle this? I'm scared, I don't know what to do."

"Shhh...it's ok, you don't have to do anything just yet." He sat down beside you and put his hand on your shoulder, gently rubbing it.

"Just go back to work, you are still early in the pregnancy so you don't have to do anything right now, you have time to think it over. I'll be here for you if you need me." He explained trying to comfort you, not that it made you feel better but he had a good point, you had some time to mentally sort things out.

(3 Day's Later)

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I walked back into the compound, I was tired and exhausted, things had been so insane sense we brought everyone back, we had to put out fires around the world. 

I looked up and stopped mid step, Sam stopped next to me as well, seeing what I saw.

"Woah...she's back." He muttered.

She was standing there filing things, Vicky hasn't been to work in weeks either.

I walked up to the front desk, she didn't turn to face me.

"I didn't know you were back." I bitterly muttered.

"Bucky!" She cried shocked turning around to face us, for some reason I noticed that she put her hand on her stomach...did I scare her that bad.

She shook herself.

"Yeah, I came back a day ago."

"How's Thor?" I growled, she looked away blushing.

"He's fine."

I felt a darkness creep into my mind, I wanted to do nothing more than to bend her over the counter right here and take her, making her beg for it.

I wasn't going to let her get away like that, I had been patient and waited until she came back, now that she is back we have some things to sort out, I walked away form her and went into the back of the compound, needing a shower.

I would be waiting for her when she got off work. I had this planned out, consequences be dammed.