Hydra

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You got up and went to the window opening it, the lights of the city were twinkling and you noticed the sky was clear, you took a deep breath, there was a smell in the air, spices, it was a good heady smell.

You wrapped your arms around yourself rocking a little bit, trying to comfort yourself.

You realized that you had missed Bucky and The Winter Soldier, but you were also missing your husband terribly, he might not be the best man but he had taken care of you for the past while.

You put a hand on your lower stomach as it churned, you leaned your head down and started to talk to your unborn child, you hoped on some level she could understand you.

"Easy...I sorry, I have a feeling you feel what I am feeling as well sweetheart, I'm sorry I miss him to, but this man is your father...so stop making mommy's tummy upset."

You looked back up at the sky letting out a sigh, thinking.

"I'm sorry..."

You turned around and let out a little yelp of shock, Bucky looked very ashamed of himself.

"Sorry, you just look so beautiful and sad...I'm sorry I took you from him."

I shook my head.

"You had to, if I was in your position I would have done the same, this is your child I am carrying and you want to protect her and I understand that..."

"Doll..." He stepped forward I watched as he put the saltines and ginger ale on the beside table and came up to me, he put his hand on my shoulders, I wouldn't look at him, he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

His handsomeness startled me as he looked at me intensely.

"I care about you as well... you and I belong to one another."

"I'm married to him."

"You might be but you can get it annulled and marry me instead." He offered, he looked you up and down, licking his lips.

"I want to be in you, but I can't fucking stand to look at you, would you let me take you from behind."

You felt like a massive slut, because all you wanted to say was 'yes daddy sir', it had been a while sense you had him inside you.

"Yes..." You whimpered.

"Do you need to eat and drink your soda first?"

"I can do it after..."

"Okay..." He gently turned you around and put you on the bed.

"Undress and lay on your stomach on the bed..."

You did as you were told – he watched you but said nothing, when you laid down he walked around the room, closing blinds and shutting all door, when he was done the room was pitch black.

You listened to him undressing, getting turned on by the sound of it.

You gasped as you felt the bed dip and felt his cold body against you, with his bionic arm he ran his hand from the back of your leg, up your ass and then tangled in your hair.

"I doubt how I'm going to fuck you will be anything like your husband had been fucking you..."

It was The Winter Soldier side of him, you could tell by this deepness in his voice, and also how when he used the word 'husband' it dripped with venom.

"I understand..."

"You can say the word Hydra and I will stop what I am doing, otherwise id grab onto the sheet my beautiful doll..."