Expression

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You laid still as she scanned your whole body, you closed your eyes, taking many inhales and exhales.

"Are you still eating, are you able to keep food down?"

You knew better than to lie.

"I haven't been eating as much as I should, and nausea hasn't exactly been a problem, but now, I've not been eating as much as you told me to."

She gave me a very disappointed mothering look, then she went out "That's odd."

You looked up at her narrowing your eyes.

"What?"

"Well something has altered in your body, chemistry."

You sat up, moving the light to the side, it was starting to give you a headache, she seemed to be utterly focused on the screen in front of her, and the expression wasn't of worry, but of awe and curiosity.

"What is it, what are you not saying."

"I don't see how this is possible...I think being pregnant with his, child, your DNA has adapted to that of a super soldier – very close to it."

Your brain took a moment to catch up with what she had just revealed, you looked over at your daughter who seemed to be looking around in a curious manner, again she seemed advanced for her size and age.

"Are you saying that I am now part super soldier?"

"Metabolically yes, so you need to up your calorie content to that was Steve and Bucky's kind, and... you should maybe get some exercise in."

"Exercise."

The turned and faced me. "I'm going to run some tests on the samples that I have, and get a more definitive answer... I know you told me to not tell Bucky and Steve, but I think they should know about something this, because it is very..." She trailed off.

"But if so, tired why would exercise help? That's so in contrast to how tired I am."

"Because your body might be going dormant in a way – similar to what happened to Captain America when he went into the ice, it could help jumpstart your metabolism."

That actually made some sense to you.

"So...workout routine, awesome."

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

"I hate you, you know." Steve turned and gave me a very understanding look. The flight that we are on has been excruciatingly long any drawn out. I didn't think it was a good idea to put us I a place so close to one another, not because we might hurt one another – but for our sanity.

He smirked at me, a very eerie expression. "I hate for how you frightened her, well, the darker side of you, I have always wondered if you could or will ever be separated from The Winter Soldier..." 

That was a low blow, but I understood that it was more a truth than him being mean, it was a question that I had been asking myself for years now. I really didn't want talk about this, and decided to distract and deflect the conversation.

"That's my child Steve."

"And she's, my wife."

"Did you marry her under duress?"

Steve's eyes narrowed; it was an expression that was utterly foreign on the face of this timelines Steve.

"Did she claim that?"

I shook my head.

"No, I'm not a monster, she made her vows free and clear of any pressure."

"She was pregnant at the time, maybe she was to emotional to think clearly." I wondered; this had been something that I actually had worried about.

"You don't give her enough credit, she was never overly emotional during her pregnancy."

"How...how was she during the months she was with you...did she, was my child difficult on her." I had no shame in asking this, I saw unexpected gentleness in his expression.

"No, it didn't seem to be an issue for her, most of the time she glowed and was comfortable."

My heart eased at that, I leaned back and closed my eyes, needing to get some sleep.