Bofur X You

[A/N: This is set at Rivendell with you and Bofur. Pure smut. If you don't like smut then you don't have to read it. If you do like smutt then please enjoy! I posted this on a separate story so yes it is mine. Legolas X Laura part 3 should be up in a few days so look forward to that <3]

The elves provide each of the company a room to sleep in with a bed and a bath. I bathe in the bathing chambers quickly and when I get out I dress in a top and pants that the elves provide for me. They fit perfectly.

I towl dry my hair then lay the towl beside the bath and walk into my bed chambers. I walk over to the mirror and grab a brush to brush out my hair.

I look into the mirror and see someone sitting on the edge of my bed. I jump and spin around to see Bofur laughing at me.

"Bofur!" I exclaim and place a hand over my heart which is beating rapidly. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

He laughs and looks over the length of my body. I blush. "What?" I ask a bit unsure.

"Y/N, you look amazing in dresses but I can see every curve of your body in this outfit." He smiles at me, stands directly in front of me, and places his hands on my hips. "I quite like it." He smirks and kisses my lips lightly.

I smile and deepen the kiss then I pull away from him and slowly walk over to the bed while swaying my hips. I hear a growl then I feel him press against me. I moan and hear his voice. "God I love you."

I walk the rest of the way to the bed, with him pressed against my backside, making sure to sway my hips. I feel him growing harder against me and i stifle a moan.

I turn to face him and kiss him deeply, his tongue fighting with mine for dominance. "B..Bofur.." I whimper.

"Get on the bed.." He tells me. I crawl onto the bed and sit with my knees to my chest. (clothes still on) Bofur crawls up and parts my legs and kisses me pushing me down onto the mattress.

I whimper when I feel him against me. I slip my hands under his shirt and he pulls it off breaking the kiss. I stare at his bare muscular chest. "Do you want this?" He asks to make sure.

"Yes, I want you Bofur." I reply. And he begins unlacing my corset top. I sit up and pull it off. I lay back with my eyes closed to avoid seeing his reaction.

When I open my eyes he's just staring at my chest. I attempt to cover myself with my hands and he pins my arms against the mattress.

He bites and sucks at my collar bone then trails down to my breasts. His tongue flicks over my nipple and and I gasp, throwing my head back and closing my eyes.

He chuckles and licks over my nipple again, begins sucking gently. I grind my hips up into his. "P...please Bofur..." I whimper out, he smiles and lets go if my hands.

He tugs at my pants and I lift my hips. He pulls my pants off and he stares at me for a few moments. "B..Bofur..." I whine at him. He smiles and takes his pants off.

I moan as I see how long and thick he is. "Please B..Bofur..." He gently slides a finger into me.

"Ahh..." I whimper as he moves his finger around slowly. I burry my face into the pillow, my hair sprawled across my chest.

When I get used to one finger he puts in another finger. And then another until I'm a mess beneath him. I look up at him and our eyes meet. "Please... Bofur... Ahh!... Please!" I moan out.

Bofur groans and pulls his fingers out of me then he spreads my legs and places himself at my opening. "I love you.. Y/N.." He says and our eyes meet then he pushes into me gently. Moving back and forth against my hips. I wince as a extreamly pleasurable pain shoots through me.

Once i get used to him I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him further into me whimpering out as he goes even further in. His pace quickens and I hear him moan a low deep moan. "B..Bofur! Ahh!!" I moan.

He sucks at my neck and thrusts harder and faster into me yet still holding back. I scratch at his back, he growls and looses any control he had.

He thrusts into me as hard and as fast as he can and I cry out as he hits my g-spot. He eases off and I whimper "N...no! Do that again.."

He lets any control slip away ask he thrusts into me repeatedly. I feel myself building up. "B..Bofur! Ahh!!!! BOFUR!" I scream as I climax. He rides out my climax still thrusting into my g-spot.

He continues thrusting into me and he kisses my lips. His tongue fighting against mine. I moan into his lips as I start building up again. "Y/N...." Bofur moans into my lips and I climax again.

He eases off a bit and gently thrusts into me. I'm extreamly sensitive and I feel myself building up again. Bofur sucks on my nipple gently, staving off the climax.

"Bofur..." I moan and pull his face up to mine. I kiss his lips roughly full of heat, desire, and lust. I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull gently. This sets him off.

"Y/N!!!" Bofur yells out as he climaxes in side me. His climax setting off mine. He pulls out of me and lays beside me. Both of us breathing heavily.

Bofur tucks my hair behind my ear and smiles at me his eyes soft and his smile lazy. "I love you Y/N..... I love you so much."

I smile and kiss him gently. "I love you to Bofur. More than anything." I look up and notice he is still wearing that silly hat. I giggle until tears are running from my eyes.

"What is it, Lassie?" He asks as he smiles down to me.

"You're still wearing your hat." I say laughing.

He laughs, kisses my lips, and lays down. I lay my head against his chest and we talk for a while then drift asleep.