Bilbo X Elenor

[A/N: FINALLY a request!!!! Course it's from a friend who's wattpad isn't working but anyways... Set a year after Bilbo comes back from Erebor. Bilbo and Elenor are married. Major Fluff!]

"No!" Bilbo screams out in his sleep. I bolt awake and see him thrashing about, having a horrible nightmare.

"Bilbo?" I lightly shake his shoulder. "Sweety wake up.." He bolts up and looks at me with fear written across his face. "Shhh..." I whisper to him and make him look into my eyes. "It's alright love, you're safe."

Recognition passes trough his eyes and he sighs, rubbing a hand over his face. "I'm sorry Elenor." He apologizes with guilt written across his face.

I gently push him to lay down and he does, along with pulling me into his arms. "You needn't appoligize my love." I tell him. He nuzzles into my neck. I pet him gently as he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "It's just a memory." He sighs and his warm breath gives me goosebumps.

He goes back to nuzzling my neck and giving me small kisses and love bites. I try to muffle a moan and he caresses my waist. "Mmh Bilbo.."

He chuckles. "Yes my love?" He asks teasingly. I pull him into a kiss and he pins my arms above my head. "You're wonderful to wake up next to." He murmurs into my lips and I smile. I lift my head and kiss him again.

After a few moments of this he sits up and pulls me into his lap. "I love you." I tell him.

He looks down at me with a smile. "I should hope so, my wife." I giggle and he caresses my cheek. "I love you too..... So very much."

I move to where I am straddling his hips and he smiles at me, resting his hands on my hips. I kiss his lips gently and trail kisses down to his neck where I find that one spot that drives him nuts. I suck and kiss and nip at his neck earning me muffled moans from him. I smile and graze my teeth over his ear, which earns me an even louder moan. I stop causing him to complain. "Can we try again...... Please?" I whisper into his ear. Which makes him shiver. We have tried to have children but haven't been successful yet.

He lays me down onto the bed and smiles at me before kissing me roughly. "Of course, my love." He whispers to me.

-hours later-

I lay on Bilbo's chest. Both of us panting. I look up to him and he brushes my dark brown hair out of my face. He has a goofy smile over his face. "What?" I giggle.

"You...." He says. "You are amazing. I honestly don't know what I would do without you...." He gets a far away look in his eyes and I know he is thinking of his friends. His eyes meet mine again. "You have helped me through so much."

I know he means more than just the nightmares. He has them almost every night. Sometimes when he hears a howl or a child scream it scares the hell out of him. I wrap my arms around his chest and hug him tightly. "It's alright my love." I tell him.

He wraps his arms tightly around my shoulders. "Don't ever leave me, please, Elenor."

I look up and see in his eyes fear. I kiss his lips gently. "Never." I tell him with a smile as I brush his light curls out of his face. "I'm yours forever. I promise you that, Bilbo."

He flips us over where he's ontop of me again and I giggle. "Good." He says, his voice deeper than normal, the voice only I get to hear from him. "I love you, Elenor."