Bofur - Girl Crush

I smile as I see Bofur enter the bar. He is a blast to have around. Then Mayve comes in behind him and I feel my heart beats faulter.

I got a girl crush, hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush, ain't slowin' down

She and Bofur sit in their regular booth and instantly people are attracted to them. Then men all sigh and melt for Mayve (althought I have seen a few for Bofur) and the women all give Bofur dreamy eyes trying to catch his attention. But neither of them have eyes for anyone but eachother. They never stray.

Mayve leans over and whispers something into Bofur's ear and his laughter fills the room. I smile and go back to my drink.

I got it real bad, want everything she has
That smile and the midnight laugh she's givin' you now

As they go to leave I see a new braid in each of their hair with matching clasps. I smile again but my heart sinks. They're now courting.

"To Bofur and Mayve!" Nori calls and the room erupts in cheers. Everyone is excited for the couple.

Just before they slip out of the room Bofur pulls Mayve into a gentle kiss. You can see the second the sparks fly. It's the most gentle and loving kiss I've ever seen.

I wanna taste her lips, yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much
I got a girl crush, I got a girl crush

As I lay down for the night I find myself thinking if Bofur and Mayve. A happy as I am for them I can't help but wish it were me. I want to be the one he wraps in his arms at night and snuggles with. Then I realize that's Mayve's job now.

I don't get no sleep, I don't get no peace
Thinkin' about her under your bed sheets
The way that she's whisperin', the way that she's pullin' you in
Lord knows I've tried, I can't get her off my mind

I remember the way Bofur would tangle his hands in her hair when they kissed. Her hands cupping his cheeks. I imagine me being the one to run my fingers through his beard. Pulling his against me when we kiss then shake my head. Doesn't matter.

I wanna taste her lips, yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much
I got a girl crush

I sigh. And roll over to go to sleep. Doesn't matter. He belongs to someone else. And the worst part is Mayve is so good and kind that I can't hate her. She is perfect for him. I just wish it were me.

I got a girl crush, hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush, it ain't slowin' down

I bolt awake and feel tears streaming down my cheeks. I pull my knees to my chest and sob. I feel strong arms wrap around me and rock me.

"Shh lassie. It's alright. It's only a dream." His voice whispers to me.

I turn suprised. "Bofur?" I whisper confused. Then it all comes back to me. Bofur and I have been married for several years and Mayve is married to Nori.

I tackle Bofur in a hug. "I love you." I whisper in his ear.

He laughs and hugs me tighter. "I love you more."

[A/N: SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG. I've had writers block big time. So here's a little something to help me get out of it. Song is Girl Crush by Little Big Town. Ive stil got three more requests to do so wait till i get those done and posted before requesting more please. BTW Guys there's over 60,900 reads!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU PEOPLE'S. ps I have an avengers fic on the way. Like halfway done with it.]