Thorin X Elra Battle of the Five Armies

[A/N: btw guys I cried while writing this BUT NO ONE DIES! So that's good. Anyways here ya go! @Shadow_Prime hope y'all like this ^_^ BTW over 800 reads!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!]

Thorin, Fili, Kili, Dwalin and I are riding up a mountainside on our Rams. We're going to end Azog the Defiler.

-Flashback-

"Lass....." Oin trails off.

"What is it Oin?" I ask a bit worried, I sit up to face him. He remains quiet. "Oin! What is it?"

He sighs. "Yer with child lass." I nod, having already figured this out for myself. "Would you like me to tell Thorin?" Oin asks.

"No! No Oin. Lets keep this to ourselves okay?" He nods an I sigh in relief. "No one needs to know. Besides. Thorin wouldn't care anyway." I mumble as I walk away from him.

Dwalin stops me in the hall. "So?" He asks.

"Nothing, Brother." I lie. "I just wasn't feeling well."

"Morning sickness I'll wager." Balin says as he steps out of the shadows.

"W..what? What're you talking about?" I ask with wide eyes.

"You're far enough along." Balin says with a knowing smirk.

I shake my head. "Nothing gets past you two...." I mumble.

"Aye that's true. Now." We all turn and watch Thorin pace through the gold. "What're you going to tell him?"

"I'm not." I say sadly. "He cares for nothing but the Arkenstone." I don't think I could handle Thorin not caring about us.... "I'll tell him if we can get him cured of the dragon sickness."

-Present-

"It's a trap." Bilbo tells us.

"Fili! Kili!" I yell out as I run after them.

"Elra! Wait!" Both Thorin and Dwalin call after me. I ignore them.

I follow where the boys had gone. I bump into them and knock both of them down. "Boys, we have to go." I tell them as they help me up.

"What is it?" Fili asks confused.

"We need to get out of here now." I tell them panic seeping into my voice. They begin to question but we hear the thundering of the Orcs around us. "Lets go!"

As we run around the tunnels we come across a rather large group of Orcs. I wield my mattock and swing at one of them, I hit it in the head sending it falling off the cliff. An arrow flys by my head and lodges itself in an Orc behind me. Kili. Soon we kill all the Orcs and push their bodies off the cliff.

"Where Fili?" Kili asks, his voice laced with panic. "Fili!"

I hear Azogs thundering voice. Oh my god...... "Come on!" I grab Kili's hand and we run towards the voice. He has Fili. I just know it.

We run until we're out of the tunnel and looking up we see Azog, holding Fili by the back of his shirt. Fili is staring wide eyed at Thorin, begging for help but there is nothing Thorin can do.

There is something we can do..... "Kili!" I whisper to get his attention which is on his brother. He looks over at me am I can see the fear in his eyes. "Shoot at the hand holding Fili hostage!" I whisper to him.

Kili doesn't hesitate. He notches am arrow and fires. The arrow speeds through the air and we all watch it with anticipation as it slices through Azogs only hand. He yells In pain and drops Fili.