Dwalin X Reader

"It's so boring walking all day!" I complain to Fili and Kili.

They murmur to each other and suddenly I pitch forward "Woah!" I yelp out as someone grabs my arms trying to steady me. Who ever was trying to catch me fails and we both fall. He lands on top of me with his hands on either side of me face.

Once I open my eyes I see the one dwarf I wasn't expecting. "M..Mr. Dwalin!" I squeak out wide-eyed.

He just glares down at me with his normal pissed off expression. He shakes his head then quickly gets off of me and walks away.

I sit up and watch him walk away. He's very intimidating. Fili holds out his hand for me and I take it, he pulls me up to stand then let's go.

"Still bored?" Asks Kili trying to keep a straight face.

"You tripped me?" I glare at him and he smiles nodding. "Did Dwalin try to catch me or did I drag him down with me?"

"Well he tried to catch you but...." Kili starts out and Fili finishes for him. "That's when I tripped him."

Dwalin turns back to glare at us and I see both Fili and Kili shrink away. "He's not that scary you guys!" I laugh at them for trying to avoid Dwalin's gaze.

"I am not scary am I?" I hear Dwalin's grumpy voice ask me.

"Nope." I say as I walk over to him. "You're just intimidating."

"I see no difference." He replies.

"The difference is that you try to seem scary. You wouldn't hurt them you just try to make them scared of you." I tell him.

"You paled when you saw me ontop of you." He says, trying to make his point, that he is indeed scary.

"Well duh!" I laugh. "You're intimidating. This entire journey you haven't smiled once." I tell him.

The rest of the company walks ahead of us, almost like giving us some privacy. Dwalin looks over at me with the same glare that he gave Fili and Kili. My eyes widen and my pulse quickens, he is extremely intimidating.

"You seem frightened enough." He says as he turns and walks closer to me. I back away from him. Ever step he takes towards me I move away from him "you sure you aren't scared of me?" He growls.

I feel my back hit against a tree and my pulse speeds up even more. "You're intimidating, but I know you wouldn't hurt me."

"No?" He asks and cocks his head to the side as he takes a step closer to me until he is directly in front of me.

"Not without good reason." I say quietly.

He glares at me again. "Do you trust me?"

I smile a little shocked at his question. "Yes of course, Dwalin." I then realized I called him only by his name and I quickly correct myself. "M..Mr. Dwalin."

"Just Dwalin." He says, then I feel his lips press against mine and his hands pressing on either side of my hips. He pulls away before I can respond and begins waking after the company.

I stand there shocked for a moment, processing what just happened, then I push off against the tree and run after him. "What was that?" I ask as I catch up to him.

"I wanted to know what you tasted like." He shrugs and continues walking away.

"Mr. Dwalin?" I say trying to get his attention but he ignores me. "Mr..... Mr Dwalin!" He continues to ignore me.

I run up in front of him. "Dwalin!" I say irately.

He looks down at me. "What, (Y/N)?"

I grab both side of his face and pull him down to meet my lips. I feel his shock for a moment then his arms wrap around my waist, lifting me up, and deepening the kiss. His tongue tickles my bottom lip and I allow him entrance into my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance, I his chest vibrates in a low growl and I moan into his lips.

Soon we separate and he takes a step away from me, breathing hard and looking shocked. "What was that for?"

I smile and begin walking backwards after the company. "I wanted another taste of your lips." I say with a smile before pivoting with Dwalin following close behind, and walk back up with the company, who are now stopped and looking at us shocked.

[A/N: SO what'd you guys think?????? I've been wanting to do one shots for along while and couldn't get this one out of my head so here ya go ^_^ I'll take requests if y'all want someone or something specific!!! Comment and Vote PLEASE!!!!]