Nori X You

[A/N: All the guards are dwarves. Set in Erebor after BotFA everyone survived. Here you are @lunawolf8074 I have come to realize I'm a very twisted person. Hope you like it...]

"Thief!" I hear someone scream from the town square.

I break into a run heading for the voice. 'Pleade don't be Nori. Please don't be Nori. Please don't be Nori!" I repeat over and over as a silent prayer.

I run into someone and we both fall to the ground. That someone lands on top of me and knocks my breath away. I look up to see nun other than Nori, with panic in his eyes. He stole whatever it was. I see over his shoulder the guards running at us fast. He can't get caught again or they'll arrest him.

Thinking fast I slip my hands into his pocket pulling out the object he stole and slipping it into my pocket. Then I push him off of me and stand in the way of the guards.

"He didn't steal it I did." I tell them.

The guards surround me and search my pockets easily finding the object and pulling it out. The hold it up to look at it and my eyes go wide. It is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. Gorgeous emeralds with onyx stone setting.

The main guard takes it and glares at me. "You know your options."

See when someone gets caught stealing something that was for sale they can either buy the item or they get punished. There are only two times you can get the punishment before they take you to jail.

"How much?" I ask, knowing if I cannot pay for it then I go to prison as this is my third time getting caught, and not the first time I've covered for Nori.

"150 gold pieces." He says and my mouth drops open.

"I... I don't have that kind of money..." I whisper, panic setting in.

"Hold her down." The guard says and I feel strong hands wrap around my arms an I'm forced to my knees. I try my best not to fight back knowing that will just make it worse.

"No!" Nori yells and tries to get to me but he is held back by three other guards.

"Don't watch." I tell him, his eyes wide.

They rip away the back of my shirt and I hear the CRACK of the whip. I ball up my fists and squeeze my eyes shut.

My head falls back and a scream tears from my lips as the cat-o-nine-tails cuts through my skin. 8 lashes, all the while I scream and Nori struggles in vain to get to me.

Once they're done the guards pull me to my feet and drag me away, barley conscience. The next thing I know I'm being presented to some head guard. He circles around me and I see something in his eyes that makes me sick to my stomach.

"Leave her with me." He tells the others.

"Don't break her too much Zaketh." They reply before walking out. I know I'm either gonna be tortured or raped. Little did I know.... Both.

I never knew how broken I could become after just a week of torture. My entire body is black and blue the only place not bruised is my face, neck, hands, and feet. I think I may have a fractured rib or two and.....

Zaketh didn't like me pleading or begging or screaming.... He took great pleasure in cutting off my tongue.

Finally after a week he got tired of me. "If you alert anyone ANYONE to what I've done to you, I'll kill that dwarf you were protecting. Nori was his name." He then shoves me out the door and I stumble backwards but manage not to fall.

I slowly walk home. It's late so thankfully not many people are out.

"Y/N?" I hear a relieved voice call out and I mentally hit myself for going the route by Nori's house.