Thorin X Elena

[A/N: here you go @HobbitLover1234 P.S. I cried.]

"Thorin!" I say excitedly and jump on his back.

He laughs and sets me down before turning to face me and hugs me. "Elena what is this big surprise you've been hiding from me?" He asks with a smile.

"Oooh has Balin been giving away my secrets?" I ask and fake a glare at him.

Balin winks at me. "Merely hinting."

I grab Thorin's hand. "Come on then." I lead him away from people to our house and to the spare room.

I turn to him. "Soon this room will no longer be empty." I tell him.

He looks at me confused so I open the door to reveal the room with the baby crib, the mobile, and a large rocking chair.

Thorin looks at me wide eyed. "Does that mean-?"

I nod and his hand shakingly lays against my stomach. "Oh mahal...." Thorin says still looking shocked but slowly turning to wonder. "We're going to have a mini us."

I laugh. "That's one way to put it."

Thorin laughs, scoops me up and spins me around before setting me down and pulling me into a kiss. "Oh Elena I love you!"

-Two months later-

I hear the door slam shut and I run through the house to tackle Thorin in a hug. "Oh! I have missed you!" I tell him.

He kisses my neck and sets me down. "I've missed you too love."

"Did you not find him?" I ask. Thorin had recently received word his father had been seen and had left to investigate but returned empty handed.

"No I didn't. Listen we need to talk." he says and pauses before sighing and leading me to the couch. Then he tells me all about his meeting with the wizard Gandalf and his journey he is planning to reclaim Erebor.

"I do agree that we should reclaim our home." I tell him after a bit of silence.

"There is no we in this Elena. You are not coming." He tells me.

I stand angrily. "Excuse me? There is no way in mordor I would let you go by yourself."

"I have a large company amassed." He tells me and try's to calm me.

"No no no. I am going wether you like it or not." I tell him.

He sighs. "Is there no chance of changing your mind?" He asks.

I frown that was way to easy..... "No chance." I tell him as if I suspect nothing.

The next day I wake to a note on Thorin's pillow. "I am sorry to do this to you my dear. I left early this morning. I cannot, will not, risk you or our child in this quest. I love you. I will be back for you."

I sigh. That dwarf is such an idiot. I walk to my closet and pull out the pack I made last night while Thorin was bathing. Shouldn't have told me his plan. I eat and dress then head out to follow him.

-Present-

"Um Gandalf?" I ask as I stop the wizard from storming off to far from the camp.

"Your husband is the most stubborn idiotic dwarf I have ever met!" Gandalf says angrily.

"Yes I completely agree and to emphasize that the company is currently captured and being prepared to be eaten by trolls." I tell him.

Gandalf groans. "Come on let's go get them." He tells me and we take off running towards the company.