READ THIS

FIRST OFF THATS MY BOFUR PAINTING WHAT DO YALL THINK?????? I'm really kinda in love with it.

Okay guys back to business. Requests have been closed for a while as I've been filling the requests I had and I've been under a bit of emotional strain but writing helps so guess what REQUESTS ARE OPEN NOW!

But I have conditions and please read all and follow them before requesting or I will ignore your request:

• I am only taking the first Four requests and then I will stop taking requests for now until I finish them.

• I want ONLY Lord of the Rings characters to be requested. Those characters that are in both (Ex. Legolas, Bilbo, Elrond) will be okay to request but I DO NOT WANT HOBBIT CHARACTERS FOR NOW.

• I want a basic story line to go with the requests. I do not want you to request saying "I what this character but I don't care what happens." Give me an idea like (Ex. they fight, they fall in love, they save someone's life) I want you to actually think about what you want in the chapter.

• If you didn't like what I wrote or it wasn't what you had in mind message me and TELL ME. I will redo it. I want to make you guys happy and sometimes I know that it wasn't what you wanted so let me know. I'll fix it.

• If you want smutt just request it. I can't always promise that ill be in the mood for it but for the most part I'll do smutt. Sorry if I'm not that good at it.

• If you guys That read this want me to do requests in the male point of view with some of the female characters I will. No problem.

• I have no problem with Gay ships so I don't mind doing that. Same with Lesbian ships.

I want to do a preference chapter like the one I did a while back. Give me some ideas. (Example: Your favorite couple activities) I want several ideas and who I should use as the characters. Comment here. This you can request as many as you want. I can't promise I will get them all done but I want ideas.

• Please follow all my rules basically Lotr characters only. I'm only taking four requests right now. And give me a story line.

REQUEST AWAY. I will comment when I am no longer taking them.