Princess Under The Mountain

@HobbitLover1234 here is the request! I hope you like it! I cried! You may need tissues!!!!!

"Stay and fight here!" Thorin, my father, tells me. "We're going after Azog."

"No Father!" I argue. "I want to see Azog dead. I have as much right as you. The filth killed Thror and killed Ma and I will see him die!"

Thorin looks me over and nods. "Alright then Freya. Lets go!" I climb onto the ram that Fili is on and they set off running.

TIME TO KILL THAT PALE ORC FILTH!!!

The rams climb up the cliff side and soon we reach the top. I jump off before the ram even stops, I roll and quickly stand, wielding my Axe expecting orcs to charge but none come. An uneasy feeling grows in the back of my mind but I brush it off.

"Why is there no resistance?" Dwalin asks, his twin axes in hand, standing alert and ready for a fight.

"I don't know.... Fili, Kili...." Thorin says and we all look over to him. "Go scout those tunnels." He points over across the large expanse of rock, to where a rock juts out, standing tall and cold against the warm sunlight. The tunnels snake under and through the rock.

"Father I don't think we should seperate...." I say, the uneasy feeling growing.

"Why?" Fili ask before Father can.

"It's quiet. Too quiet. We should have seen resistance by now." I look around. "This is where Azog was. Where is he now?"

The others look around and the uneasy feeling shifts from me into them as well. This feels wrong. Something is wrong.

"I do not think it wise to seperate." I press. "We are stronger together. Apart we are easier prey."

Thorin nods understanding exactly what I mean. Strength in numbers. We all watch as he fights an inner battle. Safety, or Azog's head on a pike.

"Alright." He says after a moment of thinking. "Dwalin go with Fili and Kili. Scout out the area. Freya, you and I will stay here."

I nod. "Yes. That sounds good." They take off down into the tunnels and we watch them until they disappear. I turn to Thorin. "Why is there no resistance? This is too easy....."

"Freya....." I hear a voice faintly on the wind. I spin around looking for the voice. It slowly grows louder. "Freya! Thorin!" I hear a certain hobbit yell as he runs up the steep cliff face towards us.

"Bilbo! What're you doing here?" I ask confused.

"It's......" He breaths hard. "It's a trap..." Almost as if on cue we hear an Orc battle cry.

My eyes widen and they meet Thorin's. "Dwalin!" We both yell out at the same time.

We run down the small rocky hill towards where Dwalin Fili and Kili had disappeared. Azog had sworn to wipe out the line of Durin, and right now they are closest to him.

We hear the swords clashing before we turn the corner and it is a blood bath. Many orcs lay dead and our three dwarves stand fighting those who are still alive.

"Fancy any help?" I ask nonchalantly as I see Dwalin clash his axe to an Orc blade. The Orc blade fairly close to his face and only getting closer. This particular Orc is quite strong.

I pull a throwing knife out of my sleeve and it imbeds itself into the Orcs forehead, the Orc slumping to the ground dead.

Dwalin nods gratefully but comments. "That one still counts as mine."

"Oh of course." I say as I throw another dagger at one threat behind Fili, killing it instantly.

"It's a trap." I hear Thorin say we both join the fight against the fresh wave of Orcs.