1.3

Josephine|

Two days. It's been two days since me and Luke had our fight. When me and Michael got back, Luke wasn't around. Calum said he was in the basement. I knew when he wanted to be alone that no one should bother him. So I didn't.

I told Michael thanks for coming to get me and for earlier that day and I headed to my room. I wasn't hungry so I skipped dinner. I stayed in my room until the next day. I still didn't come out until around lunch time. I went into the kitchen to get a water and to make some popcorn. Ashton was in there and he helped me with the whole kitchen area as in showing me around the cabinets and everything.

He said Luke was in the living room watching tv while Michael and Calum were at the studio writing. I nodded and left back up to my room. I then didn't come out until around four. I decided I needed a few more clothes since most of mine wouldn't be here for another week or two.

I didn't see anyone in the house in the places I walked through so I wrote a note incase Luke had another freak attack. I went to the hot topic Michael showed me the day before and got a few pairs of jeans and band shirts. I then came back home after three hours and went straight to my room. I ate out so I, again, skipped dinner with them.

The next day I came out and played Call Of Duty with Michael for a few hours. I then went back to my room to draw and I stayed in there until I went to sleep. Between all of that time I've been texting/calling/face timing Gabby and Sam. It's been nice talking to them, but we can't talk as often as we would like because of the time zones.

Now it's today. I decided ignoring him would not do anything but ruin our relationship. I don't want that. I also have to work today so I have to come out either way.

I get up and start to get ready. I take my showers at night so I don't even bother with one because I don't see the need to if I had one last night.

My hair is naturally wavy and I wanted it straight so I straightened it. I'm pretty much finished with my hair after I do that. I move onto make up, which I leave really simple. I put on foundation and powder and then I did thin, winged eyeliner with my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner before putting on mascara. I then put on lipstick with Jeffree Star's Redrum color.

After that I get dressed in black jeans that are ripped multiple times. For my shirt I put on my black Avenged Sevenfold shirt that's in red print. I then throw on my ankle high black converse, get my phone, charger, and head phones before walking out of my room and towards the kitchen.

Once I walk in there I see the person I didn't want to see just yet. I suck in a breath, hold my head up and walk to the refrigerator for a bottle of water.

"Where are you going?" Luke asks, not to be nosey but out of curiosity.

"Work." I reply simply.

"You got a job?"

"Yeah, at Jerry's." I say as I turn around to look at him. He's lent against the counter eating strawberries. He's dressed in his usual black skinnies, vans and he's wearing a Green Day shirt. His hair is covered by a SnapBack on backwards.

"Oh, well uh, do you need a ride?" He asks nervously. I shake my head, "No, I'm just gonna walk. I need to anyways."

He scoffs, "No you don't, but ok."

I roll my eyes and head towards the door but his voice stops me from walking out. "Wait!"

I turn around with questioning eyes.

"Can I walk with you and talk?" I hesitate for a minute but eventually nod. A small smile makes his way in to his face as he follows me out the door.