Prolouge.

"You can't make me go."

"Yes we can and we will. You need to learn respect and how to be a lady. It's the only right thing to do."

"Like hell it is! You just want me gone."

A look of anger and shock crossed my mothers face. I knew what was coming next. Her right hand connects with my cheek, making my head turn to the side. There's now a burning sensation on my left cheek.

"You go to your room right now, young lady! You better start packing because we're leaving tomorrow at noon." And with that the wicked witch I so unwillingly have to call my mother, walks into the living room.

-

Josephine Hemmings. A 17 year old Australian, teenager who hates her life. Her parents seem as if they want nothing to do with her. They don't like the way she acts, the way she dresses, her music style, her career choice for the future, basically anything she likes. They hate her posture, her attitude, her view of life, her choices, how she always escapes out of her window at night and climbs over the fence to go to her friends house when she can't bare to be in her own house.

The same for her brother. He left two years ago to start his career with his best friends, who he also lives with. His parents didn't approve of his choices in career and what he wanted to do with his life so they did what they're doing to Josephine. Making their life hell. He couldn't take it anymore so he moved in with his best friend, Michael. It only lasted a week before they got a record deal and moved to London about a year and a half ago. They've all came to visit their families but him. He missed his sister but he didn't want to come in any contact with his parents.

The siblings haven't talked in months because of his busy schedule. But moving on.

Her parents want her to do what they do; become a doctor. She doesn't want that.

She wants to take pictures and work on tour.

You see, music and anything related to it is her life. Her escape. She would want nothing more than to take pictures of bands while they're on stage or wherever and being able to work with them.

When her parents are being assholes to her, she listens to music or plays the guitar. She'll sometimes write or do some kind of art, but rarely. She also loves to read. She has books everywhere.

Her parents disapprove of that because they're stuck up, rich douche bags and Josephine hates it. She hates the way she's being forced to live and the way shes treated. Which is why when she turns 18 in a few months, she's gonna leave. Her plan is too move far from Minnesota. Far from her hated, unwanted life.

Everyone thought of her as the 'good girl' but oh were they wrong. She hated being called that because she always made good grades and had rich parents. Since year 11 she hasn't been called that. Instead of showing her true personality out of school, she decided to show it at school too. But she's graduated now.

She's from Australia, but was forced to move to Minnesota about a year and a half ago.

She's doesn't want to listen to her parents and do what they want, so she ignores them most of the time. She still dresses how she pleases, colors and styles her hair as she pleases, listens to what she wants, does what she wants with her free time and her parents are finally fed up with it; when it's really only normal, but to them it's completely out of line.

They only thing they think is right is send her to Reform School.