1.4

Josephine|

A mess. A mess is exactly what we've made in this bathroom. Especially the sink and tub, its awful. Blonde and black hair dye everywhere, even ourselves. I mean, we look like oreos.

Currently, me and Michael are coloring each others hair and it's 10x messier than it should be. My hair already has the dye setting in it, with the help of Michael, so now we're dying Michael's. He actually did alot better than I thought he was gonna do with my hair.

"Stay still!" I laughed, attempting to finish putting the blone in Michael's hair. This was difficult because he kept trying to tickle me since I was standing in front of him while he was sitting on the side of the bathtub. "But this is funny!"

"No it's not! Now stop moving unless you want some spots not blonde!" He finally stopped moving so I could finish. Which I did quickly. I backed away to check the time on my phone to see if it was time to rinse my hair out, and it was. I shooed Michael away from the tub so I could lean over it and rinse my hair out. I didn't want to get my shirt wet, even though it had color all over it, so i took it off. It was an old Metallica muscle tee that was black so you couldn't even see the dye. I didn't want it to get wet because I was gonna put it back on to clean the house so I just took it off. I had on a tanktop so it's not like I was stripping in front of my brothers bestfriend.

"Hey, help me wash this out." I told Michael. I looked up at him to see him staring at me, not noticing I was talking to him. Boys."Dude," I say poking his cheek, which gets his attention, "Eyes up here, buddy." He looks at me before looking away so I couldn't see his reddening cheeks.

"So, uh, what were you saying?" I stand in front of him with my arms crossed and shaking my head. "I said, could you help me wash the dye out."

He nods his head, "Yeah, yeah." I nod before turnng around and walking to the tub. I get on my knees and lean over the tub to where my hair is closest to the faucet before sticking my head under the water and letting it wash away the un-needed dye. A few seconds later I feel another set of hands going through my hair.

"Have you ever thought about short hair?" I hear Michael ask me. I feel him set on the side of the tub, closest to the faucet. "I have, but I love my long hair too much right now. I think when I let the shaved side grow out to my shoulder then I'll probably cut the rest to match."

"Well that's cool." Once most of the dye is out, I ask Michael to hand me the certain shampoo we havve to use before I start scrubbing it into my hair.

We rinse that out and I'm finished with my hair. I get a dark towel and wrap it around my hair. We do the same process to Michael's. I tell him it would be better to wait a few days to do the blue because if he did it now it would mess his hair up even more. He agreed even though he really wanted the blue in now.

Most of my hair was dry now so I took the towel off of my head and examined my newly colored hair. I smiled at the sight of it, it was nice. My long hair was fully black now , and I loved it. Michael came up behind me and lifted up a handful of it.

"It looks really good on you." He says, dropping his hand and smiling. "Yeah?" I turn to look up at him. "Yeah."

-

"Michaelllllllllll." I whine, dragging out the last letter in his name. It was midnight and I was hungry. We were in the kitchen getting something to drink. I was also looking for food.. The other boys were still at the studio writing. Well, except Ashton. He went to visit some friends. Luke and Calum called a few hours ago saying they were on a streak and that they couldn't stop now. They sound really proud of this album and how it's coming together. It makes me happy.