2.1

Josephine|

I was setting out on the balcony me and Michael were on four nights ago. It was currently 6 a.m. and I couldn't sleep. I've been up for about 15 minutes just setting in a chair watching the sunrise. I loved how peaceful and relaxed it was out here. It was so beautiful and calming.

I decided to go get my sketch book to attempt to capture this beautiful moment on paper.

Luke had moved into the room with Michael since I felt okay to sleep on my own again. So when I went to get my sketch book, I didn't have to worry about waking him up.

I got it finished in under 20 minutes. Sunrises were easy for me to sketch because I did it all of the time. It would either be sunsets or sunrises. To get away from my parents I would go on my roof a lot. I always took my sketch book with me in case I wanted to draw. I guess you could call it my getaway. It felt like it was.

I sat out there for a few more minutes just enjoying the silence. When it was around 7:15 I decided to go back in.

I got to thinking and came to a decision that I wanted to ride around and look. Maybe do a little shopping and see what I can find here that's not in London or where I recently was.

I went to my suitcase and picked out my light blue skinny jeans, white floral Set It Off tank top, and turquoise undergarments.

I took a shower last night so I went straight into changing my clothes when I reached the bathroom. I then did my hair. I took my curler and waved the ends where they looked natural. I hated curling my hair so much to the point it looked like a wig. So anytime I used my wand, I just slightly curled the ends. I used my comb and wet it before combing down the hairs on the shaved side of my head. I looked at my hair in the mirror. It came down just below my boobs now. I kept observing it. I think I wanna let the shaved side grow out. It's been like this for a year and I've grown tired of it.

I reached for my makeup bag that was under the sink. I did my whole face routine before putting a light, light whiteish color on my lid. I didn't want to do eyeshadow with more than one color today but I didn't want to have just my plain eyelid. I also did it to give my eyes more of a pop once I add eyeliner. After that I put on a small winged eyeliner. I didn't want it to be dramatic since my whole look was soft and simple. I then filled in my eyebrows with a dark brown before putting on one of Kat Von D's nude lipsticks. I did an overall look in the mirror and felt satisfied so I went to put on my low-top grey converse.

I grabbed about $200 out of my wallet and stuffed it in my pocket. I grabbed my headphones and phone before tip toeing out of my room. I was pretty sure everyone else was asleep so I didn't want to wake anyone up.

Halfway down the hallway I decided I didn't want to go alone. Because 1) I didn't know where I would be going and 2) I would feel lonely out in this huge city.

I thought about what the boys were doing today and remembered they were taking a break from writing.

So I turned around and walked to Luke and Michael's room. I opened the door quietly and peaked my head in. I tried my best to hold in a laugh. Luke was on his back while Michael was on his stomach but with his arms and legs stretched out. His head was on Luke's arm that was stretched out. Michael's right arm and leg were across Luke. Muke af man.

I knew Luke was a heavy sleeper and so was Michael. I walked over to Michael's side and stroked his cheek.

I leaned down to where I was next to his ear and whispered, "Michael." He moved a little bit but didn't wake up.

I took his arm and shook it before calling his name again. He moved his arm and turned his head where his face was facing me. I used my hand and smacked his cheek quietly.

Good Girl | | Michael Cliffordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें