1.8

Josephine|

Fallen for? He's fallen for me? I know I've fallen for him, extremely hard.

It made me feel all sorts of ways inside when I heard him say he's fallen for me. I would have never thought that he would fall for me. Never.

But I was wrong. I don't see why he would but damn am I happy he has.

I'm not getting my hopes up for anything, though. He could just feel that way but want nothing to do with me that way. He could mean it friendly, but I don't think so. It could be anything. But before I jump to any conclusions I decide to speak.

"Fallen for?" I whisper, a small smile appearing on my face.

He smiles back before nodding, "Yes. I've fallen so hard for you in the past few months. You're everything I could ever want. I've never thought about another girl since I met you and it feels different. But a good different. I like only having one girl on my mind. I like thinking about you. You might not feel the same way but I want you to know."

Wow. I didn't know he felt like that. God, if only he knew how I feel. I would love to be with him but I don't want to get hurt. I know in every relationship it's gonna happen but I don't want it to happen because of someone else. I know Michael, and I know his past with girls. I wouldn't want him to get tired of me and just go off like he was used to doing. I couldn't live with that.

"I um... I feel the same way. You've made me so happy these past few months and I don't know what to do with myself. I've never felt like this and I hate it. I don't know what I'm doing or getting myself into but yet I like it. I like that it's you making me feel this way. I like feeling this new feeling. I get butterflies in my stomach whenever you're around and it's weird." I was leant against the wall now. Michael stood in front of me with his hands on my hips. This was normal, us being this comfortable with each other. Once I finished talking a huge smile appeared on his face.

"You feel the same way?" I nodded, "I do."

"Would you ever consider trying us then? I know not right now, but sometime soon?" Michael asked, a hopeful look on his face.

I thought for a minute, trying to find a way to put what I want to say into words.

"I would love too. It's just that...I don't want to get hurt. I know it's bound to happen because it does with every relationship, but I don't want it to happen because of another girl. I know your past, Michael. And I'm not saying you're still like that but I want to know that you've completely changed before I get myself into something with you." I state. Michael looked down, the grip on my hips tightening a little more.

"I understand. I know that my past is awful but it's because I could never find the right one. I've only slept with three people and been out with more. I just hoped that one morning I could wake up and see that someone would have stayed. But no. I gave up the sleeping part and just messed around ya know? But I feel like you would stay. You make me so happy and no ones ever done that before. And I would never hurt you intentionally. I would hate myself if I ever did that. I will keep you safe and protect you and I'll be dammed if I fail at that. I just need a chance to show you how much I could and would care for you." He spoke. He looked so honest. Before that he looked sad and pained talking about his past, he looked ashamed of it.

I thought for about a minute before nodding, "I'll give you a chance, because I want to. I want to give this all a chance. Taking a risk is something I'm willing to do. I'm not going to run away from my problems anymore." This is a problem because I would probably never do this. I would be too scared. Like I have for most of the things in my life. But I'm ready to take risks and chances. Especially if they can bring me happiness.