2.5

Josephine|

"I didn't like not talking to you for almost two whole days straight." Michael mumbled quietly, running his fingers softly through my hair.

We were back home and laying on my bed after an hour of striping the color from Michael's hair so now he was a strange blonde color. But I loved it. It was about 1 A.M. and we were all exhausted after a long night of playing Call Of Duty with the guys and Andy. He went back to his hotel about two hours ago and said he'd meet up with us tomorrow to see what Lisa said about my job.

I was laying on my back while Michael was on his stomach, halfway on top of me. One of his legs were thrown over mine, one of his arms were thrown across my tummy, his other above his head and playing with my hair and his head was on my chest.

"I didn't like it either." I truthfully whispered back.

I really didn't. I mean, I was fine but I missed him lots and I always had the urge to call him. But I said no, so I couldn't.

"Joey?" He whispered again after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Hhm?" My eyes were closed, but I know he was looking at me.

"What are you doing tomorrow night? Well tonight since it's past midnight."

I opened my eyes slightly to see him lazily smiling at me. "Nothing that I know of, why?"

His smile instantly widened, "Good because we're going on a date."

I smiled back, "It's about time." I giggled. He rolled his eyes, "Well, we have been a bit busy."

"I know, I know. I was only joking."

"What are you gonna do about your two jobs when we move back to Australia in a month? Or are you not even coming back?" Michael said sadly. I never thought about leaving. The whole time, I kept thinking we were still gonna live here. But I don't know.I don't want to leave honestly. I love my job at Jerry's and I'm about to get another one. I can't just leave.  I don't want to leave the people I've met and become close with. I already consider Jerry my dad.

"I-I don't know. I never thought about that. I don't want to leave, but I don't want to leave you guys either." I admitted. He sat up onto his elbow.

"It's okay if you want to stay because we all know you've built a life here. One you actually are happy about. I want you happy, so if staying here makes you happy, then I'm not going to stop you." He smiled at me. I smiled back slightly, but my smile instantly dropped.

"I wouldn't really be happy anymore if you guys were't here." I pouted while my eyes slightly watered, looking up  at the ceiling.

"Hey, how about we talk about this when it comes close to the time where we need to decide? I can tell this is upsetting you and I don't wanna see you upset." He said softly, rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"Okay, I just want to sleep now."

"Okay." He smiled, getting back into his previous position.

"Who said you could sleep in here? We aren't even dating." I spoke hesitantly. I liked Michael and all, but I never slept in the same bed as anyone besides Luke and so I was nervous. I wasn't sure why, but I just was. It was probably my anxiety.

He only nuzzled his head further into my chest, "So? You're comfy, I'm comfy. It's all good."

I decided to ignore my anxiety because he was right. It's not like we were naked or anything. We were just sleeping which is nothing weird or anything.