2.4

Josephine|

"Can you please tell me where you're taking me?" I groaned, shifting in my seat.

Alex only chuckled, "No, just look for yourself." I looked out the window to see us in front of a big office type building thing.

I read the sign 'Alternative Press'.

What?

"What are we doing here?" I said, following Alex's actions and getting out of the car.

"Now that's a surprise." I groaned and followed him into the building.

We walked inside and I was in awe. I've always loved the AP magazine and everything. I always wanted to work for these people but I know I'm not good enough for a job like this so I never tried.

We were in the lobby, which had a huge desk with three people at it in the center of the building. There was two hallways behind the desk and there was an elevator to the left with bathrooms on either side of that. There was posters and magazine covers all over the dark walls.

We walked up to the desk, "We have an appointment with Lisa Martin." Alex said sweetly.

The lady nodded and pointed to the hallway behind her on her right, but our left.

"The last door on the right." She smiled.

"Thanks."

Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door at the end of the hall.

When we got there I was still confused as hell as to why we're here and what this appointment is for.

Before I could say anything, Alex had knocked on the door.

We heard a faint 'Come in' before he opened the door and pulled me in.

I looked around the room. It was also full of posters and magazine pictures. As well as photo shoots. She had a book shelf that looked like it had all of the magazines on it. There was a stereo system on the desk type thing next to the bookshelf as well. Office goals to be honest.

"Ah, Alex! And you must be Joey." She said, standing up and giving Alex a hug before giving me one. Which took me by surprise.

"Yes, that's me." I laughed quietly.

"Good, good." She laughed, going back to her seat and motioning for us to set down.

She was about to say something before the door opened.

"They didn't have regular cream cheese so I got strawberry instead." The guy said.

I haven't turned around to look because I feel it would be awkward but he sounded so familiar.

"That's fine, thanks Andy."

Andy...... OH MY GOD.

Calm yourself, Joey. It's only Andy fucking Beirsack.

He walked in, shutting the door behind him. "Alex! Hey man." Alex stood up to do the bro thing after Andy had given Lisa her bagel.

I sat there shaking my leg harshly. My idol is in the same room as me. Holy shit is this real? Is he really here? What is he doing here?

"This is Joey, the one I was telling you about." I snapped out of my trance when I heard my name. They were all looking at me.

I cleared my throat and stood up.

"H-hi." I stuttered, sticking my hand out to shake his. But to my complete surprise, he pulled me into a tight hug. I wasted no time in hugging him back.