1.9

Josephine|

"So who are you guys writing with today?" I asked Michael, looking out the window of the car as we drove back to John's house.

Breakfast was nice. No one suspected anything, well that we know of.

"That, babe, is a surprise."

Besides the butterflies in my stomach from the name he called me, I groaned. "I hate surprises. Can't you just tell me? It's not like it would effect me."

I saw him smirk out of the corner of me eye, "Oh it will. You just wait."

I huffed and looked back out the window. I really wanted to know. I wanted to know how it would effect me.

After a long 10 minutes we finally arrived back at the house.

"They aren't here now, but they will be in about 10 minutes." Michael spoke, getting out of the car and coming to open my door.

I huffed while I stepped out of the vehicle. Michael chuckled before pulling me into his side and kissing the top of my head, "Come on, you'll like this surprise."

I followed him into the house where everyone else already was.

"We're all gonna head to the lounge where we'll be writing, you wanna come with us?" John asked when I walked in.

I smiled, "Yeah, sure." I followed all five guys into the room. As we walked to the room in the back of the house, I learned that John's wife and kids went to spend the next two weeks with her parents in Utah because it was her moms birthday and they were also having a family reunion. I didn't get to meet them but I'm sure they were all lovely, though.

The room was a pretty white color. It had a black couch on the wall across from the door and another one to the left. There was also a big chair to the right. Scattered around the room was a few beanbags as well. He also had pictures of different artist on the walls. Along the wall where the door was, there was two acoustic guitars. There was also another door on the right wall, which was half window, and I'm guessing it lead to a recording studio type thing. The whole room looked very comfortable.

"Have a seat! Make yourself comfortable!" John said, placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me a smile. I took a seat on the big chair, and there was still room for another person. Michael took the chance and sat there, which got a smirk from John and glare from Luke. Guilt suddenly washed over me again. I looked down and played with my fingers. Michael bumped my shoulder with his. I looked up at him, "Are you okay?" He mouthed. I attempted a smile and nodded. He gave me a look as to say 'We'll talk about this later'. I placed my hand in his, that was between us out of sight, and squeezed to let him know he didn't have to worry about it now.

I didn't want to distract him from writing.

I sat there and listened while they talked about ideas they had thought about until I heard someone shout from the hallway.

"HONEY, WE'RE HOMEEE!!" Who was it? I knew it was whoever they were writing with but I couldn't put the voice to a face. Michael looked over at me and smiled.

Not even seconds later, two guys walked into the room. They weren't just any two guys though. It was freaking Alex and Jack from All Time Low.

My hand instantly went to cover my mouth. Two of my inspirations are 5 feet from me. Holy shit.

"Boys!" Alex yelled as if he was their mother. The four boys got up to hug the two. John hugged them next and then motioned me over. I walked slowly, no one noticed because they were all in conversation.