.6

Josephine|

"So, how do you like planes?" Michael asked, walking beside me.

"I've actually never been on one but I'm pretty damn sure I'm gonna have a panic attack."

"Wait, really?" He asked me, generally concerned.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I just know I'm gonna freak out some kinda way." I nervously laugh. I hate most heights so I wouldn't be calm in any kind of way.

"Well, would it help if I set next to you to keep you company." He winked. What a cheeky bastard.

"You better be good comply and a great cuddle buddy." I love to cuddle, so if he's gonna set next me then he's gonna have to cuddle.

"Well Miss Joey, I think I can arrange that because I am indeed a fantabulous cuddle buddy." He smirked. I like this guy.

"Fantabulous?" I laugh. What kind of word is that?

"It's a word because I just used it." He laughs, putting his arm around my shoulder.

-

"Jo," Luke says, catching my attention, "If you need anything let me know, okay? I'll be right behind you."

I nod and send a smile in his direction. I think I'll be okay flying as long as I have something distracting me. And I think Michael can be my distraction, he seems like a distractiful guy. And yes, that's a word because I just used it oH.

"So what do you wanna do first?" Michael asked once he was seated and situated.

"Mhmm, I wanna read." I brought a few books in my travel bag to maybe keep me busy.

"Really? What book do you have?" He actually looked interested which surprised me. Most guys would be interested for 0.2 seconds and then completely loose all interest.

"Um, The Maze Runner."

"Isn't that a movie now?"

"Yeah, but I'm more of a 'read the book before the movie' kind of person. And I haven't gotten a chance to read it until now."

"Can you read to me?" I was a bit taken back by his question. He wants me to read to him? He doesn't seem like the kind of person to like books but I don't know him so he could be full of surprises.

"Really? You're not gonna get bored?"

"I don't think so. I, believe it or not, like to read." He said, sitting up straighter and poking his chest out to try and prove his point. It was actually pretty funny looking.

"Hmm. Ok then."

Since we're sitting right next to each other, Michael slides down a bit in his seat and then lays his head on my shoulder.

All I can say is his hair smells really good. Like holy shit Irish Spring kinda good.

I rub my index finger and thumb over my lips and tugging on them a little before getting comfortable and beginning my book.

-

"You can't do that!" I laugh, moving Michael's hand from his face.

"Why not?!"

Me and him were currently playing truth or dare. The other guys are passed out already with it being the fifth hour of being on the plane. I finished to chapter 23 before we both got tired of reading.

I came up with the lamest dare possible of licking your nose without using anything. Michael was having trouble so he tried to use his hand to push his nose down further.

"Okay I give up. What do you wanna do now? This game has gotten old."

"We should ask each other questions." I know absolutely nothing about Michael, so I thought we could get to know each other.

"Yes! Ok me first, me first!" It's hard to believe he's actually 19.

"Ok. Favorite food?" He's starting off basic, ok cool.

"Pizza, popcorn, sour patch kids, and peanut butter m&ms."

"Pizza is my religion." He says as his eyes go wide.

"Yessssssss."

"Ok, ummm...oh! Favorite band?" This is literally the first question I ask everyone.

"Green Day, Bring Me The Horizon and Metallica." Damn, I love this boy already.

"Yes, I love them!"

"What about you?"

"All Time Low, Green Day, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold, Miss May I, One Direction, Sleeping With Sirens, Slipknot, Falling In Reverse, KoRn, Ed Sheeran, Blink-182,The Offspring." I finish. I have a lot....

"Wow, you are now my favorite person ever."

"How did you get into those bands?" My eyes go wide with excitement. He did not just ask me that.

"Be quiet mother fucker, it's story time." And so I begin the story of how I got into each band, which would take a really long time.

-

Luke|

I can hear Michael and Joey playing truth or dare in front of me. I'm pretending to be alseep so I don't disturb them. They get along real well, I just hope Michael doesnt get any ideas about my baby sister.

Seeing her with Sam pissed me off enough. I know they said they were just friends but they seemed a little too close.

Hearing her laugh puts a smile on my face. I'm happy shes happy right now. The guilt I'm feeling about her being upset is almost unbearable.I completely hate myself for leaving her behind like I did. I wasn't even thinking of her when I was at the airport, I was only thinking of me and my career at the moment.

I know what she went through, well some of it.They never got physical with me, but since its just her they had to be worse. When she said they got physical, I knew right then and there that I was never going to leave her again. I swore to myself that I was going to protect her from anything and everything from here on out.

I remember comforting her while she was sobbing in my chest. I remember singing to her in hopes of calming her down. I remember telling her all of the great things about so she wouldn't think about the bad things my parents pointed out, which aren't even true. I remember stoping her from putting a blade against her skin so many times. Suddenly my eyes go wide.

Shit. Shit shit shit shit.

My eyes become full of tears. What if she actually went through with it beause I wasn't there to stop her? I dont think I could forgive myself if she did. I need to ask her about that later.

I check the time again and see that 40 minutes have went by. I listen but I don't hear anything. I quietly stand up and look over their seats.

I tense up at the view in front of me. Joey is curled up against Michael's side alseep while Michael's arm is around her and his head is against the head rest while he sleeps.

He wouldn't try anything with my sister would he?

-

I'm really, really sorry for the extremely shitty manips. I make them while I'm in bed and about to fall asleep so I'm always half asleep and so I never pay much attention. I'm also just bad at photoshopping anyways lmao. Hope you like this chapter! 5 votes maybe?