Fuck The Rules (Deep Treble pt 2) feat. Beca

(A/N: SMUT TEASER AHEAD. A LOT OF YOU ARE ASKING FOR THIS ON MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL 😂)

After that minor communication with Emily at the hallway a couple of weeks ago, I noticed her avoiding me everytime she sees me or if I'm in the same area as her and it was already bugging me.

And here I am again... Staring at her from across the room of our house. The Trebles are having a victory party for making it into the Nationals. The Bellas did too so everyone from the Trebles and Bellas agreed to host the party together. Well... Everyone except Mitchell and even Emily was hesitant when I told her about the party but she still promised she'll go. And that brings us here in our house. I can clearly see Emily having fun talking with the other Trebles along with Jessica and Ashley, and the three ladies are occasionally laughing at the jokes of my boys. It's kinda cute watching them. But the one thing... THE ONE DAMN THING that pisses me off for some reason that I can't even explain... Benjie and Emily are talking and Emily keeps touching Benjie's shoulder from time to time. I have zero hatred for Benji, I mean he's the sweetest Treble ever. But I just can't help getting pissed off everytime I see him close to Emily. I sighed and looked away to get my thoughts out of the two of them. I roamed my eyes around and saw my sister Aubrey and Stacie making out by the staircase. Gays... I thought to myself.

"Hey Aubrey the second!!" I heard a familiar Australian accent calling me and soon felt a heavy arm around mine. I turned and saw Fat Amy standing next to me.

"Hey Ames. What's up?" I asked.

"What's up is the fact that your sister and Stacie are making out and are almost eating each other's faces off. The next thing you'll see is one of them dragging the other upstairs to find an empty room so they can lick each other down like they were rolling Rizla." Amy's statement almost made me throw up every alcoholic drink I have taken tonight as the image of my sister and Stacie doing everything she explained to me ran in my mind. I looked at Amy for a brief second and turned my gaze right away to Stacie and Aubrey and saw Stacie dragging my sister upstairs... Just like Amy said. I swear to God if those two ever do IT, I hope they won't do it in my room.

"Okay first of all, THAT is what YOU and Bumper always do everytime the Trebles have a party here. It's either you do that here or you do it somewhere in campus." I pointed at her as I try to shake the thought out of my head.

"I am not gonna stand here and listen to you accuse me of something I clearly did." She jokingly said and walked off to her boyfriend, Bumper into which she immediately attacked him with "kisses". I shook my head and went out to the garden to see Chloe and the other Bellas sitting by the "bonfire" that Donald and the other Trebles built. I grabbed myself another drink and looked for a vacant spot among them which is in between Chloe and Beca. I swear tonight is not my lucky night.

"Mind if I sit here?" I looked at Chloe and Beca.

"Oh Y/N! Yes, sure go ahead. WE don't mind." Chloe said emphasizing the word "we" with her eyes on Beca.

"Thanks, Chlo." I took my seat and opened my drink.

I saw Jessica and Ashley already with the rest of the Bellas so it made me wonder where Emily is.

"Oh by the way, Jess... Ash... Where's Emily? She was with the two of you earlier, right?"

"Yeah, she's still inside talking with Benjie. Legacy seemed to be enjoying Benjie's company a lot these past couple of days." Ashley said.

"They even looked like a real couple earlier in that photo Em asked us to take for them." Jess said.

I was about to remind them but Shawshank beat me to it. "Remember girls... You took an oath." She said with authority.