Partners

"Avengers, please get to the meeting room. Stat!" Tony's AI, Friday announced.

I just stared at my ceiling while playing with one of my arrows between my fingers, twirling it around 'em.

"You too, Miss Stark." I stopped twirling my arrow once Friday mentioned my name. Yep. My father is none other than THE Tony Stark. The great Ironman.

I sighed as I got up from my bed. "Yeah, yeah. I heard you, Friday." I groaned as I stretched my limbs. That last solo mission got me drained.

I hum to random songs as I make my way to the meeting room.

"Wow, you look drained as hell, Stark." Yelena say as I took a sit next to her on her left. I noticed a vacant chair next to me to my left.

"That last mission got me drained that I can even sleep for weeks." I sighed as I leaned my back onto the chair.

"Hey, what's with this extra chair beside me?" I asked Yelena as I turn to look at her.

"Beats me. But if what I heard from Nat and Clint, there's going to be a new member to the team so maybe the oldies are gonna introduce him or her. And by the way, you really need to have a partner for missions, Stark. At that rate, you're gonna get yourself killed sooner than I expected." Yelena let out a smug grin as I only look at her deadpan.

"Eat shit, Belova." I playfully scoffed.

"Language." Steve suddenly spoke from behind me making Yelena almost jump off her seat while I just followed Steve making his way to the front.

"Spanish?" I said, making Steve mentally hitting me over and over again with his shield, which made me amuse, by the way. "Just kidding, Steve." I chuckled and he could only sigh.

"You really are Tony's daughter." Steve said as I only shrugged. I guess I got my sarcastic side from my dad.

"Y/n/n!!" My little sister, Morgan ran into the room as she jumped onto my lap, making me smile wide.

"Hey there, little Iron woman. Where have you been?" I placed a kiss on Morgan's forehead as I engulf her with a hug.

"She almost used Steve's shield as a sled again." Pepper's voice echoed, making me snap my head to her direction. Morgan and Pepper went for a vacation for Morgan's birthday along with Tony. I wasn't able to come with them since I've been having different missions here and there. I knew Morgan would be sad if I didn't go with them but thankfully she understands that her big sister is a busy Avenger. She's pretty understanding for a kid of her age.

"Ah, typical Morgan. Anyway, did you guys enjoy your vacation?" I carried Morgan in my left arm as I stood up to greet Pepper with a hug.

"Uh-huh. She and Tony kept binge eating on cheeseburgers." Pepper said as she returned the hug, making me chuckle.

"Well that's our way of bonding." Tony popped out, dressed in his fine tux as always. "Hey there, buttercup." He smiled as he went to hug me.

"Dad, I told you not to call me that anymore. I'm already 18." I playfully rolled my eyes as I hugged him back.

"Well, you will always be my baby girl. You and Morgan." He said, causing me to smile.

"Sorry, I'm late! I had to help Aunt May with some stuff back home!" Peter said as he barged into the room, almost hitting the door in the process.

"Careful there, Parker. Your webs can't fix that door if you break it." I smirked causing him to chuckle.

"Nice to see you too, Y/n." He said as he gave me kiss on the cheek.