Surprises

"Okay, so you'll be sitting on the top row of the audience so she can't see you, right?" I nodded again as True and I walked in to the main part of the studio.

"True... You're more nervous than I am." I chuckled as he just hit my arm.

I'm actually on set of It's Showtime, a hit Philippine TV show and my girlfriend of 7 years, Hailee is actually guesting and gonna be performing. I somehow managed to get a hold of the hosts and the boss of this TV show with a little help from True. No one knows that I'm gonna be here except for the hosts, the camera crews and True and I told them that I wanna surprise Hailee today. Yes, Hailee doesn't know that I'm here. Forgot to tell you that I am also a part of the Military and my enlistment is already over. I haven't told her yet, hence the surprise.

"Well... I'm feeling so excited for a reason I don't know!! That's why I looked more nervous than you. But hey... I know you got this." He smiled as he pat my shoulder. True is Haiz's cousin and my bestfriend. He was the first person that I told about the surprise and the idiot had never been more excited. 😂

"Okay, the audience will be coming in any second now so get to your place now." I said, playfully pushing him away with a chuckle.

"Goodluck, Y/N." He gave me a fist bump before heading to the vip entrance where Hailee is gonna be coming in. Some of the hosts of the show came up to me and talked with me for a bit. I looked at my phone and saw that I got a shit ton of missed calls from my baby which actually makes me amused. I'm an evil girlfriend, I know. 😂

Hailee

Calm down, Hailee. You'll be fine.

Ah damn, I don't know why but I'm getting excited and hella nervous. I tried calling my girlfriend Y/N but it goes straight to voicemail everytime which saddens me so much. I tried again, hoping that she will answer this time.

"Hey it's Y/N!! And Hailee!! We're kinda busy at the moment. Leave a message at Tini's cute bark! Woof! *beep*"

I sighed, giving up the hope of Y/N picking up.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Haiz, why looking so gloomy there cous?" My cousin True walked in. I immediately hugged him, looking for comfort. He immediately hugged back which made me calm down a little bit.

"I've been calling and texting Y/N for God knows how many times already but she's not picking up." I tried not to tear up cause damn, I don't want my make up to smear my face. I still have a performance to do.

"Maybe she's just busy at the base. Y'know... Military stuffs and such." True tried to comfort me which is not working by the way.

"I know she's busy and all but even though she's busy, everytime I call or text her, she replies in a heartbeat. This is the first time she never answered any of my calls and texts." I heard True sigh as he gently pulled away from hugging me.

"Hey, listen to me, kid. You'll be fine, okay? It's gonna be just fine. I assure you. Now you just do your thing and be the superstar that you are, okay?" He gently cupped my face and kissed my forehead. Although True can be an idiot, he's really caring and I'm lucky to have a cousin like him.

"You're right. Thanks, T." I gave a small smile and took a deep breath before heading backstage where I'll be coming out.

---------

"And now!! For our guest... Hailee Steinfeld!!" I heard the crowds' loud cheering as I walked out and wave to their directions.