Hero

(A bit of Hawkeye reference according to the trailer)

"Woah, woah, woah. Why are you all so jittery?" I asked Clint aka Hawkeye/my adoptive dad. He's been pacing in front of me back and forth for the nth time ever since we got back from that Rogers Musical.

"You're making me dizzier every second, Clint." I covered my eyes with my hand so I can stop looking at his unusual pacing.

"This. Is. Why." Clint turned on the TV and a news about a hooded person caught on camera showed up.

"Authorities are wondering if the masked vigilante who terrorized the city's underworld is back."

What caught my attention was her outfit. Yes, the masked vigilante is a girl. It's the exact same outfit Clint used to wear as Ronin when the "snap" happened, wiping half of the universe from existence before the remaining Avengers found a way to bring everyone back.

"What's the big deal? This one's a girl and obviously you're a guy. And we both know that there is no way in hell that that could be you."

"I know. But I'm making up for some lost time." Clint said as he kept his gaze on the TV screen. "And this... Wannabe is making it hard for me. The past has caught up with me." He plopped onto the couch next to me.

His identity as Ronin is something that he wants to forget for a very long time ever since they were able to save the universe. And it's been years ever since that happened and this came out of nowhere.

"Alright. If it'll help you sleep at night, I'll go track this wannabe down. I'll put a stop to her doings once and for all." I stood up and grabbed my gear. "Just sit back and enjoy retirement, old man." I grinned when he gave me a deadly glare. I walked out the house after changing into my suit and hopped on my motorbike and drove to the city where the last sighting of this new Ronin was found.

Arriving at Time Square, I immediately looked for a spot where I can hide my bike well and found the perfect spot to check if this new Ronin is gonna show up and as if fate is in my favor, she really did show up taking down some thugs. A few moments have passed and she is now surrounded with men wearing... Tracksuits?? Am I missing something here? This newbie is chasing guys in a goddamn tracksuit?

I kept watching how this scene will unfold and the longer I watch, the more I'm starting to understand why is this a big deal for Clint. I sighed and pulled down my mask and jumped down from the tall building that I was hiding in.

Effortlessly breaking every bone of this tracksuit guys, I ran after this girl when she tried to run away. She tried to fight back but only ended up being pinned on the wall by me.

And now for the face reveal. I thought before I removed her hood and mask and I have never seen such beauty before from my existence.

"You're Hawkeye!" She blurted out.

"Do I look and sound like an old man to you? And... Who the hell are you?" I stepped a bit away from her.

"No way... You're Y/N Barton! Hawkeye's daughter!"

"Adopted daughter." I said as I put back my weapon. Sighing in disappointment, I started to walk away. I just seriously wasted my time here.

"Oh right, sorry. Hawkeye took you under his wing after the reverse snap happened." She blurted out once again as she followed from behind.

"Your constant talking hasn't answered my question of who the hell are you." I kept walking.

"Right... Uhm. Some people actually call me the world's greatest archer."