Attention

I woke up from my peaceful sleep when I can hear rustling around the room. I woke up only to see my fiancé all dressed up.

"Baby?? What are you doing?" I sat up a little bit and rubbed the sleep off my eyes.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry I woke you. Steven called and there's some urgent matters to be settled for my new EP." Hailee said as she put on her shoes and fixed her brunette hair.

"But you said today's your day-off?" I sat at the edge of the bed as I looked at Hailee in confusion.

"Yeah, I know. But they need me to be there right away today." She looked at me sadly.

"Can't it wait tomorrow? You'll be back in the studio by tomorrow anyway." I tried not to sound annoyed. It's too early in the morning for an argument.

"I'm so sorry, my love. But I promise I'll be back exactly at 6pm, okay? And once I'm home, we'll stay up all night and do everything you want to do. I promise you that." She gave me a sad smile as I can only sigh and nod a little bit.

"M'kay." It was all I can say.

"I love you lots, darling. I'll see you tonight." She gave me a kiss on the lips before heading out our door.

"Love you too, Haiz." I smiled a bit.

She gave me a wide smile before walking out the door.

Happy anniversary, I guess. I mumbled to myself as I hear the front door close and then soon enough, Hailee's car driving away from our shared house.

I sighed and flopped back down on the bed. It's always the same thing for the past couple of weeks now.

During her day-offs, she would always be called over to the studio or to the set of her projects for an on the spot shooting or meeting. I can only even count the times where we actually got to spend her entire day off together where it's just her and me.

I love Hailee and I support her career as a celebrity. It has always been her dream since she was a kid and as the years gone by, her celebrity life became her natural habitat and I fully, hands on support that.

But seriously? On the day of our 6th anniversary? She told me a week ago that she personally asked for this day to be her day off cause we'll be celebrating our anniversary and there she goes, rushing to the studio to record whatever song she's working on right now.

But hey, she did say she'll be home by 6pm. We can have an anniversary dinner here at home. My frown turned into a smile with a thought as I got up from bed. I decided to surprise her with a nice anniversary dinner for when she comes home.

I went to do my morning routines and head out to get everything needed and settled for the surprise.

-----

I got her favorite flowers, bought those love vinyls that she's been eyeing on for quite some time now since she's been into collecting vinyls a lot lately, prepared her favorite dishes and even put a "Happy Anniversary" balloons on the dining room, and even her favorite wine although it wasn't really my type of alcoholic drink but for her, I'd be happy to drink and enjoy this and prepared the table very well.

I looked at the set-up and smiled, feeling proud of myself for the outcome of the preparations. But also of course with a little bit of help from True and Tanya.

I checked my watch for the time.

5:30pm

30 minutes more and the love of my life is gonna be home.