It's You

(A/N: You're the leader of a Seventeen cover group from the Philippines)

You got a call from an anonymous and international number on your Viber saying that you and your group has been invited to choreograph and be a part of the 4th Pitch Perfect movie. You first thought it was a prank until you were asked to open your camera and you realized it was THE Trish Sie. The brains behind Pitch Perfect 3 and you immediately didn't hesitate accepting the offer, you regained composure and apologized right away for being so unprofessional in talking with the director making Trish giggle.

Fast forward to the next month, you have just landed at Louisiana airport and luckily, your grandparents actually lives in Louisiana and when they found out about your arrival with your group, your grandma immediately told you that you will use the pick up truck which you were so happy about. You didn't wanna bother the production team of the movie for the transportation.

"Hi, Ms. Trish. We just arrived at the airport."

"Oh that's great! Do you guys need a ride to your hotel?"

"No, no. My grandma let me use the pick up truck so we're good."

"Okay, Y/N. I'm sending you the address to the practice area for the whole duration of the boot camp. It should be sent to you any second now. There's also the timetable attached to it. You still have time to roam around if you guys want. I'm looking forward in meeting you. See you, Y/N."

"Thanks, Ms. Trish. We'll see you soon." You said as you ended the call and turn to your groupmates who are already settling in their comfy spots. You think it's fun to be sitting on the back of the truck so you had your co-leader take the wheel for now and you told the group your impromptu itinerary for today since you figured out the bootcamp starts tomorrow when you checked the address and timetable Trish sent you and the group just cheered in excitement, exhaustion in clearly invisible in their faces. So you all set out to your first destination on your first day abroad.

Meanwhile, the cast of the Pitch Perfect franchise is making their way to the studio for vocal recordings of the songs that will be featured on the 4th movie. Everyone started loading the 'Bella Bus' and Rebel immediately went live. Anna Camp, sticking to her role as Aubrey Posen from the movie, did a headcount to make sure everyone is on the bus before they set out for the next two hours of road trip to the studio.

"Okay, everyone's here. We can go now." Camp told the driver and the bus finally started moving.

Rebel was busy talking to the fans who has been watching her IG live broadcast. The cast even laughed when Rebel acted offended when most of the comments were all filled with questions about the youngest member of the cast, Hailee Steinfeld. The fans might've noticed that the youngest wasn't in the mood at all eversince the live started. Honestly speaking, Hailee hasn't been in the mood for the past couple of weeks now and the older casts were getting worried. They kinda thought that maybe, just a big ass maybe, she was still caught up on her recent breakup but that is actually not the reason at all. Hailee herself doesn't know the reason why too. It just kinda happened out of nowhere

"Okay Hailee, I think you should take over the live instead since most of them are looking for you." The Aussie stated making the rest laugh again except for the brunette. Kendrick suddenly suggested to have a Q&A sesh with the fans in hopes to lighten up the youngest's mood which obviously everyone agreed to right away.

You and your groupmates are blasting the road with loud music coming in from the speakers of the truck. No one has complained ever since though so it was fine. You were having fun rapping along to Daechwita by Suga from BTS. You happen to overtook a certain bus while you guys were still singing along with the bop. You glanced at the bus and you were shocked at how huge it was. It can probably fit 60-70 people with it's size. You told your groupmates about what you think and they all agreed, soon shaking off the topic and went back to jamming along the songs being played next. Although you caught a glimpse of someone you know, but shrugged it off cause you thought it's just probably one of those people who have celebrity look alikes. But little did you know that a certain brunette saw you and you certainly caught her attention a 101%. She saw how jolly your aura was and somehow it made her feel a bit better and it lightened up her mood a little bit, making her smile which she failed to hide. The former youngest, Alexis saw the brunette smiling and asked her what's she smiling for. Hailee didn't tell her the real details and instead just lied about the reason thinking Alexis didn't actually saw what the hell just happened. The rest believe her reason but not Alexis. The blonde just smirked to herself cause she definitely knows what made the younger one smile. I hope I see her again. The brunette thought to herself with a smile and faint shades of pink on her cheeks.