I'm With You (LMIBTLY cont.)

I feel so... Light. I don't know what's the right term for me to describe what I'm feeling but I definitely feel like I'm floating.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt like there was a light shining from behind me. When I opened them, I found myself at a cemetery. There, I saw some familiar faces. They're all crying, holding on to each other. Wait what? How did I even get here? As far as my memory served me, I remember driving somewhere so fa—

....

Wait... Don't tell me...

"Y/N L/N was a great actress, a performer, a friend, a sister... And a lover. She was the first person who saw through me, no matter how hard I try to hide my emotions from her, she can always tell just by looking at my eyes. Those beautiful E/C that shines so very differently amongst others. She made me feel safe, she made me loved, she made me feel special. (Insert Feel Special by TWICE. Lol jk 😂) She made me feel like I'm the most precious being that ever walked this world..."

My eyes widened as I saw who was the one talking. She looked so familiar yet I can't remember who she is. What made me more shocked is the big ass picture frame beside her. A photo of me. Wait... Am I in my own funeral? H-how did that even happen? I tried to remember what really happened and I remember crashing into another car. Does this mean I'm... Dead?

"... So Y/N/N... Wherever you may be now, please keep watching over us. And... U-until we meet again, my love. I love you and goodbye. Thank you." The girl wiped her tears away as she walked over to where my mom, my bestfriend and the girl's family who gave her speech about me is. She was greeted by a hug from someone who seemed like her father as she cried in his arms. I see my mother crying as she was holding on to my picture, my bestfriend hugging my mom. I see another light coming up behind me. As I turned to where the light came from, I saw a hand reaching out to me.

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw as I opened them was a white ceiling. Beeping sounds that are very audible. That's where I realized I'm at the hospital. I tried to speak but there was no sound coming out of me.

"G-Girls..." I heard a man's voice. Seemed like I'm not alone in this room.

"What?" I hear a woman's voice this time.

"Y-Y/N..." I heard the man calling out my name. I heard a gasps from what seemed like a couple of more people.

"Y/N!!" I then heard them calling out my name altogether. Wait... Do I even know them? It seems to me that they all know me.

I tried to move but I can feel my body aching. I tried to gently move which worked and the first thing I saw is that the left side of my body is covered in bandages.

"Y-Y/N... Can you hear me?" I heard a very familiar voice calling out to me. I gently turned my gaze onto her and saw that girl who gave her speech. That's where it sank in... That scene earlier was a... Dream?

"Y/N/N... Say something, please." She begged when I never said a word the first time. I tried to muster any strength that I can to say something.

"W-Who are you?" is all I could say/ask. I saw everyone's shocked faces.

"Y-You can't remember me?" I shook my head as a no.

"I can't remember all of you... Although... Y-You all looked familiar." She walked backwards and almost fell back if one of her friends didn't caught her.

"Cam and I will call the doctor." The guy said as he rushed out the room with another girl.

"Y/N/N... Y-You're kidding right? You seriously don't remember us? Your friends?" Another girl came up to me and gently cupped my face.