Wanted

My phone's ringtone echoed throughout my whole apartment and I immediately rushed to check who it was. I smiled upon seeing Hailee's name on my screen. I happily answered her call.

"What's up, what's up, Haizy!!" I greeted.

"Hey, Y/n... Are you... Are you home right now?" Her voice sounded so groggy like she just came from crying.

"Yes. Wait why do you sound like that, Haiz? Is everything okay? Are you already back home?" I asked, my voice filled with worry and concern.

"Yes, I'm home and I'll tell you about it in person. Can I come over?" She's obviously trying to stop herself from breaking down.

"You don't have to ask twice, Haiz. You know you can always come. You have a spare key tl my apartment too. Now get your ass over here and tell me everything." I tried to cheer her up.

"Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I hummed in response as Hailee ended the call.

True to her word, Hailee got here 10 minutes after she called me and as soon as I opened the door, she immediately lunged herself into my arms.

"Woah, missed me that much, Haiz?" I chuckled, trying to lighten up her mood but I guess it didn't work. "Hailee, as much as I want to keep hugging you like this, it's kinda tiring to be standing the whole time. Why don't we take a seat and talk about it, okay?" I felt her nod but never let go of the hug. I mentally chuckled, knowing very well that I'll just have to carry her inside.

So without any second thoughts, I carried her in my arms as I used my right foot to kick the door for it to close and walked back to where my couch is and put Hailee down.

She took a seat while looking down and I gently sat beside her.

"Hey... What's wrong? You've been so quiet eversince you got here." I placed my hand on top of hers and she suddenly started to break down in tears.

"He... He cheated on me Y/n." She said in between her cries.

"Niall did what?!" I couldn't help but raise my voice a little bit with what I just heard. That little bitch.

She kept crying and I immediately pulled her into me and wrapped my arms around her so securely to let her know that I'm here. I felt her hugged me back right away tightly like she was asking me not to let go. She don't have to worry about that cause I have no plans in doing so. A few minutes have passed when her cries started to slow down. I was itching to ask her what the fuck happened but I don't want to cross any lines so we both stayed quiet for a few more minutes until she spoke up.

"We were supposed to meet up so we can celebrate our anniversary and he wasn't answering my calls but I kept waiting for him. And when I saw him, he went inside the same restaurant with one of those Victoria's Secret model with their hands intertwined. I came up to him and the girl and asked him what the hell is going on. He didn't even looked surprised when he realized I just caught him red handed. He just looked at me and straight up said that he's been dating that model for quite some time now and he told me that he never really loved me like how he loves that model. In fact he straight up said that he never really felt anything for me, that he only used me for fame and now that he got it, he doesn't need me anymore." I felt my blood boil as I listen to everything Hailee just told me.

"Haiz..." I said in a quite defeated tone as I hold her closer, trying not to let my anger for Niall get the best of me.

"I just don't understand, Y/n." She started to sob lightly.

"Understand what?" I gently ran my hand on her back in an up and down manner to comfort her.

"Why do I always get this kind of treatment from every guy I date? It's either they'll get tired of me or they just decided to cheat on me like it's nothing. What did I ever do to deserve this?" I felt my heart break with Hailee's voice.