Beach Day pt 2

(Warning: SMUT *for the first time*)

Hailee

I woke up with an arm around my waist and I looked to see who's arm it was only for me to realize that it was Y/n. I looked down to our bodies close to each other and I was wearing an oversized white t-shirt that smells exactly like Y/n while she... was naked.

I suddenly remembered what we did last night after she asked me if she could kiss me and just remembering how gentle she was with me and my body, I became a blushing mess. I looked back up to her sleeping figure and I can't stop adoring how adorable she looks like this.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." I heard her mumble causing me to look at her bewildered.

"Y-You're awake this whole time?" I asked.

"Only because I felt an angel looking at me." She smiled as she slowly opened her eyes and immediately looked at me. "Goodmorning popstar." She placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Hmm. Goodmorning, lover girl." I chuckled as I snuggled into her neck, taking in her sweet scent. "I gotta say, last night was amazing." I admitted with a slight blush across my face.

"It was heavenly." She smirked.

"Ya think? Seriously tho... I wasn't expecting that turn of events between us last night." I told her. She looked at me with a worried look on her face.

"I'm sorry." She apologized and now it's my turn to look at her but with a confused look.

"What are you sorry for?" I looked up at her.

"I felt like I forced you into sleeping with me." She said truthfully. Bewildered, I got up and rolled on top of her.

"No, you didn't. You asked for my permission if you could kiss me, I said yes. When you asked me if you could touch me, I said yes. When you asked me if I was sure that I wanted to have sex with you, I also said yes. So don't say you forced me into anything cause I gave you consent on everything you did to my body last night." I told her as I held her face between my hands and I looked down at her.

She only looked at me with a sad look and sighed before getting up and I was already straddling her, my arms now around her neck. There's just something bothering her but I couldn't quite make it out.

"You should go find Adrian and the rest. They might get worried that you're not in your hotel room." She said as she looked away from me. I felt a stinging sensation in my heart but I acted like it was nothing and nodded.

"I'll see you later then?" I asked with a small smile and she hesitantly nodded.

"Y-Yeah." I let out a sad and quiet sigh as I got off of her and picked up my own shirt as I slipped my shorts back on. I slipped my flipflops on before heading out her door. I casted a small glance back to her and she was looking down on the sheets before I shut the door behind me. I felt a small tear running down my cheeks the moment I got out of her room but immediately wiped it away when I heard Adi calling my name.

"Hailee! There you ar— were you in Y/n's room last night?" Adrian gave me a teasing smirk. I just ignored his teasing and just changed the topic and that was it.

-----

3 years have passed since then and now I'm back here in LA. That morning was the last time I saw Y/n. She didn't even showed up after our little talk in her room. I asked the manager if he have seen Y/n and he just said Y/n had some important things to settle but she never showed up the next days until we left a couple of days later. When I got home, I immediately went to her social media to see if there's any updates about her but I guess she blocked me.