Not So Spoiled

(Requested by Shrader55  she requested this flow but I decided to put a little twist on it )

"MOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!"

I fluttered my eyes open as soon as I heard one of my 3 year old sons' voice, Jackson.

"I'm in the balcony, Jacky." I gently yelled.

A few seconds later and Jackson came to the balcony and went over to where I'm sitting with little tears falling down his adorable cheeks.

"What wrong, my sweet child?" I carried him and put him on my lap.

"Mommy won't let me and Mark eat ice cream. She kept saying it's not healthy for us." Jackson said between his tiny sobs, making me sigh.

"Where's Marky?" I asked Jackson.

"He's crying inside too." My son snuggled up to my neck as he hold onto his little green dino stuffed animal tightly.

"Okay, let's go inside." I held Jackson tight as I stood up and head inside our house only to be immediately greeted by the undying cries of my other son, Mark.

"What's going on?" I asked as I head to the kitchen where my wife and Mark is. Mark is on the floor crying hard while my wife only looked down at him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Mark and Jackson wants to eat ice cream and I said no and they just started throwing tantrums." My wife sighed making me chuckle.

"Alright, let's put you guys here." I sat Jackson down at the kitchen counter and went to Mark to pick him up and sat him down next to Jackson.

"I-Ice c-cream." Mark said as he kept sobbing.

"Alright buddy. Hold on." I smiled at them as I whispered and walked to the fridge.

"What are you doing?" My wife asked as she watch me grab 2 ice creams.

"Giving our sons ice cream, of course." I smiled and kissed her cheek before going back to the boys who are now giggling happily.

"Y/n, no. You're always spoiling them." She protested.

"Here you go, boys." I smiled happily as I watch my twins enjoy their ice cream with huge smiles on their faces.

"And for the record, I don't always spoil them." I looked at my wife.

"Yes, you do. Every single time. They won't even listen to me anymore." She raised her voice a little bit and it almost made the twins cry again.

"You kids stay there okay? Don't jump off or you'll hurt yourselves." I placed a kiss on their heads.

"Thank you for the ice cream, momma!!" They both say with smiles.

"Anything for you my darlings." I smiled before I pulled my wife out of the kitchen and head to the living room, out of the boys' earshot.

"Seriously? You gonna start yelling in front of the kids?" I started.

"You're spoiling the twins so much, Y/n. At this rate they'll grow up to be spoiled brats." She let out a frustrated sigh.

"No they won't, Hailee. It's just ice cream, honey and they're just kids." I said as I looked at her.

A couple of exchanges and Hailee and I talked our little argument through as we went on with our day.

I walked back to the kitchen where my boys are and they're happily giggling as they play with their stuffed animals.

"Oh, by the way, mom and dad reached out. They said they want us to be there for Thanksgiving this weekend." I say as I went to the twins, carrying them in my arms and went to the living room. Mark grabbed the remote and switched it to a cartoon show, immediately getting the boys' attention as they happily watch the cartoon characters be stupidly hilarious.