Beach Day

Hailee

The whole Dickinson cast decided to go abroad for a celebration for the success of our 3 part series so here we are right now at the most stunning beaches here in the Philippines, Boracay. I really missed this country and I'm really glad that I'm finally back here again for a vacation. I've always hoped to come back here not for a show but for a vacation and I'm happy that I did.

"I've never been to the Philippines before but now that I'm here, I don't wanna leave anymore." Adrian said as we all laughed.

"I agree. This place is so welcoming. I might end up looking for a house to settle in here by the end of the day." Anna joked, gaining another laugh from us and a couple of agrees.

"You've been here before, right Hails?" Ella asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, but that was for a show. This will be the first time I came here for a vacation and I hope I get to come back even more." I said as I smiled.

"Okay everyone, I think we're in luck for tonight. The manager told me that we came here at the perfect time. There will be a program happening tonight and we'll be able to watch and enjoy it." Alena said, grabbing our attentions.

"I guess that's a nice change of pace. We'll be the one entertained and not the one entertaining for once." Adrian said and we all nodded in agreement.

"You should've brought Sydney with you, Adi!" I said.

"Sydney is quite busy with her solo shows but she did say she wanted to come here too. Maybe we can spend our honeymoon here when we're married." Adrian told us with a smile.

"Okay, now go have fun y'all. We came here to celebrate, not sit around and just talk." Alena jokingly shoo'd us away and the four of us just laughed as we all head down to the waters. Alena, Jane and Toby sat down by the cottage and talked about random things.

Some people recognized us but we're glad they didn't bother to swarm around us and just allowed us to have fun. We played beach sports, Adrian went surfing with some people he met and he seemed to be having fun. The girls and I swam around while we cheer Adrian while Adrian on the other hand is getting his ass kicked by some of the surfers which is quite amusing to be honest.

"Damn those guys are monsters. They ride each wave like it's nothing. Especially that girl over there." Adrian said as he reached us while trying to catch his breath from falling countless of times off the board. Honestly, Adrian managed to ride only two waves successfully.

"Which one?" Ella asked Adrian regarding his last statement.

"That one. The one carrying a black surf board." Adrian pointed to the direction of the surfers who're now by the shore and we all turned to the girl he mentioned.

"Damn she's hot as hell." Anna said. I agree. Her body is to die for. I can even see her abs from here. Her side profile and her gorgeous smile.

"Believe it or not, she kicked everyone's ass in surfing. Especially mine. She's THAT good." Adrian said. "AND... we became friends." He continued looking proud of his achievement making us chuckle.

"Well, she does look friendly." Ella chimed in making us agree.

------

We decided to get out of the water and sat by a shade to chill for a little bit while watching some people play beach volleyball.

"Yo lazy pants, come on!! The game is about to start!" Someone yelled getting the attention of the same girl from earlier. She waved at the guy who called her as she yelled back.