Deep Treble pt. 1

(You're the only female Treble member)

Emily

It's the initiation night for every a cappella groups here in Barden University and every single member of the groups are present. Of course, the Treblemakers being the highlight group for their amazing history from the beginning.

"Oh shoot. Sorry." I said as soon as I bumped into someone.

"Yo, it's all cool. I wasn't looking where I was walking." I looked to her jacket and saw the logo of the Trebles.

"You're a Treble?" I asked like an idiot. 'No shit, Legacy' I mentally scolded myself.

"Yeah. Wait... I know you. You're the new member of the Bellas, aren't you? You're a legacy." She grinned.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Well... The handkerchief gave it away and your leader, Beca Mitchell told me. I'm Y/N. Y/N Posen."

"Wait... You're a Posen? By any chance... Are you...?"

"Aubrey's sister? Yep. And honestly, I'm not proud of it." She sighed.

"I'm Emily Junk." I introduced myself.

"Wait... Are you Katherine Junk's daughter?" She enthusiastically said. I responded with a nod.

"Holy shit. Your mother is the top pitch of the 1981 Bellas." She was low-key fangirling and I chuckled at her.

"By the way, you're a Posen just like Aubrey so that means you're the leader of the Trebles?"

"What gave it away?" She chuckled.

"Well... the fact that you're a Posen?" I questionably answered, causing her to chuckle.

"Well... That and as you might've noticed, my jacket is different than the other Trebles so yeah."

"Hey, Em can you come here for a sec?" We both turned to the owner of the voice and it was none other than Beca.

"Well, I guess that's me. See you around, Y/N."

"See you around, Emily." She smiled as I ran off to where Beca and the other girls are.

"I just told you guys... We can't hook up with any of the Trebles. And that includes Posen number two, okay Em?"

"Uh, what? Y/N and I were just talking."

"Yeah, I know. But sooner or later it's gonna turn out more than just ordinary talking. Sooner or later you'll be interning somewhere and ends up on the same intern area with her." Beca 'predicted'

"Who said anything about me interning on something?"

"Just... Just obey the oath that you guys took, okay?" Beca said, eyeing every single new Bellas and we only responded with a nod. She sighed and walked over somewhere.

"Don't mind her. She had an ugly past with one of the Trebles that's why she hates all of them including Y/N." Cynthia Rose said as she swings her arm around my shoulder.

"Ugly past?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. She used to date a Treble when Y/N's sister, Aubrey was still our leader. She was dating Jesse Swanson. The guy over there." Stacie quietly nodded at a certain direction and I saw the Jesse she meant, talking to the other Trebles but Y/N.

"Why isn't he talking to Y/N tho?"

"That's because... Before Jesse, Y/N used to date Beca and when Y/N found out that Jesse was inlove with Beca, she decided to let her go. Beca won't agree so... Y/N had to say something that will make Beca agree with the breakup." Chloe said, whispering the last part of her sentence.